Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic pieces, but they really are screwing a lot of their collectors due to most of them not having the space.

Looks awesome not sure i can afford or do i have space for something that large though :(. I was really hoping for a 1:4 .. maybe one day

I imagine they will maybe release Maul, Wolf, and Wolverine all within a year? Hopefully not all at once cause I want Wolf and Wolverine. This new scale thing really changes everything. I'm gonna be out on the streets, dragging a shopping cart around full of statues. I hate this hobby :mad::lol

Without a doubt the grail of Predator pieces and the recent LSF line so far...Sideshows best!...My God this hobby has reached epic levels and is now for the rich!...Can you imagine the divorces happenning just on the marvel line, or LOTR or DC or Terminator or Star WARS ETC, ETC!...HOLY CRAP!...This may even force people to seek help for this Statue addiction!...LOL...FACT!

I love the pose and the piece is amazing. I am with some of the others though...I was hoping for a 1:4 scale, as this one is going to be out of my price range, which is.....very sad

this would be about 5 feet tall if its half scale........

I would say 4ft tall. A 1:2 P1 would only be 3.5 feet tall on flat ground, then you add the height of the Alien and base. It's hard to imagine how gigantic this is gonna be.

Without a doubt the grail of Predator pieces and the recent LSF line so far...Sideshows best!...My God this hobby has reached epic levels and is now for the rich!...Can you imagine the divorces happenning just on the marvel line, or LOTR or DC or Terminator or Star WARS ETC, ETC!...HOLY CRAP!...This may even force people to seek help for this Statue addiction!...LOL...FACT!

that kind of pisses me off. Everyone wanted a 1/4 Wolf, not many ppl are gonna be able to afford these. We still have NO companion piece to the P1

I got room in my house but I love my wife n kids more...To me this is the masterpiece of Sideshows releases so far!...Nothing is better!...I definetly see folks cancelling other orders to get this one...This line is a wake up call for those in this hobby...watch those credit cards guys including your mortgages and car payments, some of you have mouths to feed too...dont go broke....I want two in this line but I cannot afford these anymore....This piece in particular just blows me away

Last edited:
Holy...

The post you have entered is too short. Perhaps you were too stunned to think of anything more to add. Better luck next time, champ.

This is just so incredibly awesome. Man, this new line is going to hurt me, both in what I force myself to get and what I force myself not to.

They also said $300 PF, they were basing that on more of like, Star Wars type of stuff.. This will definitely cost a fortune.

Id sell some of my stuff off to just get this one, but if it is in the $1000's like a couple....no way possible ill be able to get one.

look at the prices of the Avatar piece, Mark III, and Endo, that's the price range this piece will be.

You do? Are you sure? Look at the statue again... MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION!

LOL...Now you got me curious!...what is it you do not like about this statue?...or is it the love wife kids part more...LOL!

Back