Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sideshows-legendary-collectibles-20110719042704364.jpg

Now that's an impressive looking AVP-R piece. Very dynamic a little stylized but impressive none the less. If this is 1:2 this is gonna rock the collectible world. I'm sure this will more than satisfy the people that have been calling for a Wolf Maquette. but as cool as it looks count me out as anything AVP is not for me

but for the AVP collectors...time to start saving!

WOW, that is beautiful!!! Now THAT is a pose.

And we thought all 1:2 pieces had to be museum poses :slap. This has the potential to go down as one of the best Pred collectibles ever.

Now that's an impressive looking AVP-R piece. Very dynamic a little stylized but impressive none the less. If this is 1:2 this is gonna rock the collectible world. I'm sure this will more than satisfy the people that have been calling for a Wolf Maquette. but as cool as it looks count me out as anything AVP is not for me

but for the AVP collectors...time to start saving!

AVPR is widely considered the worst Pred film of all time, so they think they're gonna sell a ton of these? I can't see a ES of anything over 500.. First off, there aren't a lot of ppl that collect 1:2 scale, then you have the price, and the film it came from. I would be shocked if these pieces have a large ES. As much as I love this piece and will do everything in my power to get it, I'm still pissed this isn't 1/4.

All I know is that I used to be sad that I skipped out on the Cinemaquette Predator...now it looks like I'll get a chance to redeem that with this guy. I know this'll look badass if displayed with the 1:1 Wolf bust.

AVPR is widely considered the worst Pred film of all time, so they think they're gonna sell a ton of these? I can't see a ES of anything over 500.. First off, there aren't a lot of ppl that collect 1:2 scale, then you have the price, and the film it came from. I would be shocked if these pieces have a large ES. As much as I love this piece and will do everything in my power to get it, I'm still pissed this isn't 1/4.

this line is:
nothing-but-trouble.jpg

Great for me,I'm not a fan of SW nor the stupid AVP,so bring on Predator 1/2 and Terminator 1/2.

All I know is that I used to be sad that I skipped out on the Cinemaquette Predator...now it looks like I'll get a chance to redeem that with this guy. I know this'll look badass if displayed with the 1:1 Wolf bust.

I might sell my wolf bust to help get this!...The Wolf was the baddest fighting Predator to ever come out on screen

Wolf looks awesome but I'd love a 1:2 scale LSF Predalien.....not to mention can you imagine a 1:2 Classic Predator?

Wolf looks awesome but I'd love a 1:2 scale LSF Predalien.....not to mention can you imagine a 1:2 Classic Predator?

Now then I would sell my Predalien bust, sold 1:1 Wolf long ago. I would actually prolly have 0 interest in the P1. Already got a full 7ft SWS 1:1, and 1:4. Coming from SWS can't be topped by a random sculpt in my book when it comes to P1. P2 on the other hand :monkey3

Already done.......^

Personally I can't see this being 1/2 scale.... As it's been said that would be Apx. 5 feet tall.......:slap

we can only hope man. The smaller the scale, the lower the price. :pray:

WOW! This piece is going to be beyond belief. Wonder if it will be at Comic Con tomorrow.

Back