Will ht make a tracker predator figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I doubt it's the face. It seems like most people aren't bothered by that anymore. Atleast i'm not.

They shouldn't even bother with the figure if he doesnt come with the hound. He is the dog wrangler. The hound is to him what the falcon was to Falconer.
Falconer and his birdy were much more connected then Tracker and his hounds were in the actual movie though.. Thats the only reason I could stand buying him without a hound. I agree though, him and his hounds are on the same level as Falconer and his birdy..

They shouldn't even bother with the figure if he doesnt come with the hound. He is the dog wrangler. The hound is to him what the falcon was to Falconer.

I agree. I hope they give him a hound. Lets face it Berserker and Falconer come with pretty much nothing of value accessories wise, minus the pred skull with falconer and the pred can't really be "posed" with that, so it would be nice to get a great extra with Tracker.

Ok guys you seriously DON'T want him made if he doesn't come with the hound? That's a ridiculous statement, to me, he has the best bio of the three and I sure as hell would like to see him made whether or not he came with the hound.

The Preds are currently going for about $190 retail give or take (granted there are places that sell them cheaper). Ghost Rider if he didn't have the bike would probably be $150 at most. So if they added a hound with Tracker your probably looking at a nearly $300 figure. It's not a terrible price I suppose but not every one can or is willing to shell out that kind of cash on a toy.
ya ok so the pred is 190 and ghost would be 150 but i bet you both thoes bikes cost way more to make then a simple hound they are way bigger and alot more complicated

im still pritty sure if they release him and he comes with a hound it will only be $250 which im hoping for :)

Actually, if they were top make a fully articulated dog, its complexity would make a motorcycle look about as complex as a molded rock. I mean the cycles have 3 or 4 moving parts were as the dog, if fully articulated would have at least a dozen maybe more.

I am excited about a HT Tracker pred, I passed on Falconer. Everything about the Tracker just looks better than Falconer ie. Bio, Armor.

HT may be taking its time to get everything right because everyone always complains about the smallest of details. I'm sure we all drive them crazy!

Actually, if they were top make a fully articulated dog, its complexity would make a motorcycle look about as complex as a molded rock. I mean the cycles have 3 or 4 moving parts were as the dog, if fully articulated would have at least a dozen maybe more.

fair enough :) but i still think if they do it he will be price at the $250 mark

I can almost bank on it :rotfl

I am excited about a HT Tracker pred, I passed on Falconer. Everything about the Tracker just looks better than Falconer ie. Bio, Armor.

HT may be taking its time to get everything right because everyone always complains about the smallest of details. I'm sure we all drive them crazy!

I'd rather they kept the smaller details inaccurate as to keep Tracker consistent with Berserker and Falconer.

Reminds me to Watchmen line. Okay Silk Specter II and The Comedian didn't do well in the market, but fans are still asking for Rorschach (and Nite Owl II also) which could raise the sales for the whole series if made. However, it seems like HT has moved on already.

I kinda think the first two preds have outsold the Watchman line though. I would bet berserker will be sold out of everywhere in a month or two. I think you can still get Comedian at some retailers...

Reminds me to Watchmen line. Okay Silk Specter II and The Comedian didn't do well in the market, but fans are still asking for Rorschach (and Nite Owl II also) which could raise the sales for the whole series if made. However, it seems like HT has moved on already.

If they had made Rorschach first it might have been a different story in terms of sales.

NO offense but u can't compare Predator line with Watchmen line. :) There's no reason for HT not to make Tracker Predator. I believe the announcement will be somewhere on February.

Back