Will ht make a tracker predator figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want discuss about "nonsenses" of the film, then, lets see the fight Classic vs Berserker:

Why the hell classic uses the cloack (optic camouflage) when he is fighting against Berserker??..

.. I mean, predators are guided only by heat, and of course, the cloak does'nt hide the heat... therefore, use the cloack in order to surprise Berserker makes no sense .. :slap

Nobody else had noticed this? :dunno

That is assuming that the cloak is only an optic camo, it could also mask heat.

That is assuming that the cloak is only an optic camo, it could also mask heat.

In AvP film, and games, the aliens could see Yautjas, through the cloack (and even in AvP games you can see Predators cloacked, when you're playing as predator)..

I think that's the typical incongruity or failure of some movies, and I doubt that his cloack could mask the heat... :dunno

Last edited:
Ya i feel the same way ..but i woulds still get the classic and tracker(love his design), i have 0 interest in berserker and falconer.

I'M going to still get them, but i'm sure not going to get my hopes up,
that ht will fix the falconer, and tracker , classic, any better than berserker. i just feel sad after the screw ups on berserker ,and have lost hope on ht ever doing a predator or alien figure movie accurate.

In AvP film, and games, the aliens could see Yautjas, through the cloack (and even in AvP games you can see Predators cloacked, when you're playing as predator)..

I think that's the typical incongruity or failure of some movies, and I doubt that his cloack could mask the heat... :dunno
They're two different breeds of predator.. With obviously different armor and weapons.. Not to mention they are highly intelligent alien creatures who hunt anything for sport.. It's safe to say that Mr. Black was not able to see Classic cloaked.

If you want discuss about "nonsenses" of the film, then, lets see the fight Classic vs Berserker:

Why the hell classic uses the cloack (optic camouflage) when he is fighting against Berserker??..

.. I mean, predators are guided only by heat, and of course, the cloak does'nt hide the heat... therefore, use the cloack in order to surprise Berserker makes no sense .. :slap

Nobody else had noticed this? :dunno

I was thinking about that myself. I just chalked it up to Classic being disoriented from being beaten up and strung up.

I was actually quite disappointed with Classic and Berserker's fight :(

They're two different breeds of predator.. With obviously different armor and weapons.. Not to mention they are highly intelligent alien creatures who hunt anything for sport.. It's safe to say that Mr. Black was not able to see Classic cloaked.

Good point. They may use masking technology that can also block thermal. For sure, they've also encountered other species that also see in different spectra of light, including infrared.

Even if the new classic predator(when released) blows the original p1 out of the water ..there will always be the fact that his only role in the movie was to get owned by berserker ,an awesome figure it could be ,but it will always be a figure of a lame character.

Even if the new classic predator(when released) blows the original p1 out of the water ..there will always be the fact that his only role in the movie was to get owned by berserker ,an awesome figure it could be ,but it will always be a figure of a lame character.

:goodpost::exactly:

Depending on how the body of Classic is made (if he's made)....I don't suppose it'd be too hard to turn him into P1. A slight armour change and add some bone trophies??

So it may be a figure of a lame character, but you could easily turn it into an awesome character. ;)

I like to think of Classic Pred as P1's younger retarded brother. We all know the TRUE Classic (P1) Predator would >>>>> Berserker, Falconer, Tracker and Royce and company and then sit down and have a nice cup of tea and crumpets in front of the fireplace where their skulls hang over as trophies :lecture

Depending on how the body of Classic is made (if he's made)....I don't suppose it'd be too hard to turn him into P1. A slight armour change and add some bone trophies??

So it may be a figure of a lame character, but you could easily turn it into an awesome character. ;)
yep, i think that's everyone's plan anyway. especially collectors who somehow missed out on the P1. but i'm not convinced the Classic will be any different from the P1 aside from the damaged bio. it's not worth getting unless it's an entirely new sculpt. i'll believe it when i see it.

I wonder if we do get a Tracker...when do you think it'll be announced? I would have thought somewhere around the time Predators was released on DVD/Blu-Ray.

Sideshow seems to be chucking their Predator maquettes/helmets out, and yet hardly anything from HT. However, this is the first time I've ever followed them, so I don't really know anything about their release/announce patterns.

They may be waiting to see how well Berserker, Falconer and Royce sell before they officially announce Tracker. Just a wild guess. I'm suprised we haven't heard anything yet.

I think the most likely explanation is that HT are trying to avoid overloading the market with Predator releases.

I mean, not counting Ani-Com Scar (who was a pure repaint):

2006 = 4 Predators (Scar, Celtic, Chopper, Elder)
2007 = 4 Predators (2 x Ancient Predators, P2, P2 Elder)
2008 = 4 Predators (BD P2, Wolf, Cleaner Kit Wolf, Lost Predator)
2009 = 1 Pred (P1)
2010 = 2 Preds (Guardian, Berserker).

At the moment 2011 could well see 3 Predators - Falconer, Tracker, Classic, and maybe another P2 Lost Predator to get the historic 4 per year? In any case, I don't think HT have ever had more than 2 Predators formally "in the pipeline" at one time.

With the design & tooling costs already sunk into Berserker (for Tracker) and P1 (for Classic) these are cheap 'cash cow' releases to get a better return of investment. Much the same as a further P2 Predator would be.

I like to think of Classic Pred as P1's younger retarded brother. We all know the TRUE Classic (P1) Predator would >>>>> Berserker, Falconer, Tracker and Royce and company and then sit down and have a nice cup of tea and crumpets in front of the fireplace where their skulls hang over as trophies :lecture

Sounds a bit like a parody but I love your idea. Classic was a fat and retarded pred who wanna be like his legendary brother, and he deserved to get owned like that. :lol

These will definitely be made, the only real question is when.? Hot Toys + Predator = Easy money. The bodies are all ready there & despite the moaning about Falconers mask not coming off, he'll sell out & in few years time you'll see him on eBay for mega money like the rest of the Preds.

ya, I hope they re-make the classic pred since I dont have one. Also, the tracker is a must. What would be epic is if HT including a predator hound with the Tracker is a box set kinda deal

Back