Will ht make a tracker predator figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT will definitely make a Tracker predator...the Predator franchise is just too popular in general & all their previous lines have worked out so well for them, including this Predators line that i'd think its almost impossible for them not to release a Tracker

...their just getting some other licences & announcements into the mix before they announce this guy..

Bingo, this is typical HT, if they havent already done one, I doubt they will do one

thats what everyone said about the IM Mark V. This and the Classic will get done. I hope they dont make the Pred dog so i can hear everyone _____ and moan about not getting their doggie toy accessory with Tracker.

picture.php

Yeah, it seems inevitable. A Tracker Pred is most likely going to be on HT's list. This is such a popular license for them, it really would be foolish for them not to, however I won't be holding my breath.

I'm no expert, but did they not make two versions of the Predator 2 pred?
Maybe there's two versions of Wolf as well?

And c'mon...if they made Guardian Predator, they have to make Tracker. I mean, how much screen time did Guardian have?!

There is indeed two versions of wolf and the city hunter. No clue why they had made two wolfs...but they sold out so I guess it was a good choice.

Actually, if they were top make a fully articulated dog, its complexity would make a motorcycle look about as complex as a molded rock. I mean the cycles have 3 or 4 moving parts were as the dog, if fully articulated would have at least a dozen maybe more.
This is very true.

HT may be taking its time to get everything right because everyone always complains about the smallest of details. I'm sure we all drive them crazy!
Oh I very much doubt that. People complained about the completely inaccurate Berserker head and too-small helmet, and in return Hot Toys shipped him with an even smaller helmet than the prototype. And then they created and released Falconer Predator, also with a head too small.

I still say there is a chance we won't see a Tracker. I'm not saying it makes sense but hot toys doesn't always make sense. I believe it when I see it.

No, pls no.
Another kiddie in a predator costume with ugly joints and Body-Propotions.:monkey4:monkey4

Sry, but no thx.

3140124605_df3677def1.jpg

Whre is the Trash ? :lol

I still say there is a chance we won't see a Tracker. I'm not saying it makes sense but hot toys doesn't always make sense. I believe it when I see it.
Well I can't imagine Falconer Predator has exactly been flying off the shelves; the number of units they move of him ought to dictate whether or not it's worth their time to bring to market the super Predator with even less screentime.

Chopper, Ancient Asia, Ancient Exclusive, Borg, Guardian, Machiko, two Wolfs, two P2s. THEY BETTER MAKE TRACKER.

Chopper, Ancient Asia, Ancient Exclusive, Borg, Guardian, Machiko, two Wolfs, two P2s. THEY BETTER MAKE TRACKER.

Just because they made obscure characters in the past doesn't mean they will make the tracker. They are asking about 200 each for these new ones, not sure how well they are selling, also some people may not like the design of the new super preds. I hope they do make him, I just don't get why people assume it's definitely going to happen.

Just because they made obscure characters in the past doesn't mean they will make the tracker. They are asking about 200 each for these new ones, not sure how well they are selling, also some people may not like the design of the new super preds. I hope they do make him, I just don't get why people assume it's definitely going to happen.
Yeah, i'm pretty sure more people prefer Tracker over Chopper..... I don't know if they'll make him or not. Part of me thinks they will because of the previous Predators they've made, but after that "Uh, our Mr. Black figure shrunk in production. It happens all the time, sorry." BS they gave us, i'm not quite sure what to think.

Seriously though, I think they'll make Tracker, my only worry would be for it to be an exclusive which I can't really see them doing either but I would be really surprised after all the Preds HT have made & to not make this one. Personally I would be Gutted if they didn't make this because he's so essential to me

Last edited:
I think we'll be getting Tracker and a BD Classic. Most likely these will be slated for Q4 2011 - Q1 2012. At least that's when I want them so my wallet survives the onslaught that the rest of the licenses will do this year :)

Back