Will ht make a tracker predator figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still fairly confident will see Tracker. I'm just wondering if we'll see Classic and if we do will he have a new body or just the original P1 with a damaged bio and no bone trophies.

Yeah, it's a bit early to call time on the HT Predators line.

Tracker in 2011 still looks likely to me...

well i just wanted to show these i know its off but it leads to the hound

the sick triceratops from jp
picture.php

a pachy maquette
picture.php

and a 1:1 compy
picture.php

i am going to take a shot a a 1/6 scale predator hound
i had made a perfect 1/6 scale predalien chest buster but it broke because i did not know how to seal it it was my first time working with clay so that is another project im going to work on i thought i would let you all know:D

That would be cool.
The Predhounds seem like they would be such a fragile piece with all those horns.

It's a good idea to have these...even if HT did make the Tracker pred with a hound or two, your display will look better with multiple hounds.

SIDESHOW Q&A
Thursday, January 13th, 2011
Any chance you can get a communique over to Hot Toys since I know that you people are real chummy… is there any chance of them ever re-releasing Predator 2 as an already assembled figure, like they’re doing nowadays? Maybe with an all new body and such? I missed the train for that one, and it’s the only Predator left that I want. Thanks in advance!

Chummy indeed; some of our very favorite people on the planet happen to spend a lot of time in that Hong Kong office. Brilliant; simply brilliant. Their planning is their planning, and their beans to spill…but we have it on good authority that Predator fans will continue to receive world-class treatment from the team at Hot Toys.

I guess tracker or classic are coming our way this year :yess:

If and when HT makes Tracker with Hound
It will be the most expensive
of the series, but well worth it!

If so, there goes my hard earned
money too!

SIDESHOW Q&A
Thursday, January 13th, 2011
Any chance you can get a communique over to Hot Toys since I know that you people are real chummy… is there any chance of them ever re-releasing Predator 2 as an already assembled figure, like they’re doing nowadays? Maybe with an all new body and such? I missed the train for that one, and it’s the only Predator left that I want. Thanks in advance!

Chummy indeed; some of our very favorite people on the planet happen to spend a lot of time in that Hong Kong office. Brilliant; simply brilliant. Their planning is their planning, and their beans to spill…but we have it on good authority that Predator fans will continue to receive world-class treatment from the team at Hot Toys.

I guess tracker or classic are coming our way this year :yess:

Very vague, that could mean anything, like we're getting a battle damaged Royce. From Hot Toys i'll believe it when I see it

maybe ht are sculpting a new body because if look at the three of them falconer and berserker have the same type body but tracker has a different body type

maybe ht are sculpting a new body because if look at the three of them falconer and berserker have the same type body but tracker has a different body type

They all have the same body type, just look at the NECA figures. The only difference is the paint job and the amount/design of armor on them.

Well you can never have enough Predators, I would certainly pick-up a Tracker figure especially if he came with one of his "hounds". I hope we get to have the complete trio at some point.

Were very spoiled right now.Last year and this year has been great for us predator fans.I ,like yourselfs just cant wait.

Yes, there really hasn't been a better time to be a Pred fan...alot of attention is on the property right now from a collectibles standpoint.

Too much really,due to the hot toy ive made a strong choice to only collect 1/6 and im getting rid of all my gears of war figures ect..

Back