Why I don't eat fast food.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toylion

Super Freak
Reaction score
taco4n-1-web.jpg

Taco Bell.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...cks-shells-grosses-internet-article-1.1362144

This sums it up:

"You obviously aren't too worried about what you put into your body," one user wrote, "if you are eating at Taco Bell in the first place."

Honestly, I think most fast food workers are too lazy to spit in the food or whatever. But for those that aren't. . .they would just as soon do it as not. These people aren't paid much of anything, get no respect, hate their job, and hate their customers.

Honestly, I think most fast food workers are too lazy to spit in the food or whatever. But for those that aren't. . .they would just as soon do it as not. These people aren't paid much of anything, get no respect, hate their job, and hate their customers.

And hate Hot Toys.

Unfortunately I think stuff like this happens a lot more then you might think. I've heard other horror stories from people who worked at fast food place.

galleryimage1923020872-feb-20-2012-600x450.jpg

In 2009, a YouTube video was released that pictured Domino's employees doing a variety of disgusting things to a sub sandwich. One employee was pictured sticking cheese up his nose and scrubbing a pan with a sponge first used to wipe himself. The workers were charged with the crime of food tampering, and Domino's employed a new online marketing strategy to combat the bad PR. - See more at: https://www.chacha.com/gallery/2916/fast-food-horror-stories/25517#sthash.UTf4w2qZ.dpuf

galleryimage1923020872-feb-20-2012-600x450.jpg

In 2009, a YouTube video was released that pictured Domino's employees doing a variety of disgusting things to a sub sandwich. One employee was pictured sticking cheese up his nose and scrubbing a pan with a sponge first used to wipe himself. The workers were charged with the crime of food tampering, and Domino's employed a new online marketing strategy to combat the bad PR. - See more at: https://www.chacha.com/gallery/2916/fast-food-horror-stories/25517#sthash.UTf4w2qZ.dpuf

Damn, greasy, long-haired hippies.

Never hire a long-haired hippy.

:monkey4

I'm more of the Ignorance is Bliss type. Unless you're picking the produce yourself and slaughtering your own livestock, anything can happen before the food hits your plate. This kid is just a dumbasse for posting the photo. I'm more offended by his stupidity.

Plus, hard tacos suck. :lol

Damn right! It's all about the Gordita shell. :rock

I'm pretty sure the girl at Brown's Chicken out here rubs the chicken on her breasts.

I would pay extra for that.

Chalupas are where it's at. Mm. I need one now. Goddamnit TB. Why u no open so I can get my spit filled, nut sack juiced Chalupa! :mad:

I don't eat out anymore because most restaurant food tastes like ****. And yes, you have no idea what is happening behind the scenes.

Back