The ***k You Taco Bell Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who eats Gray Aliens?

What do you think the Taco Bell meat is made of....

picture-16.png

That is true...but I also agree that eating healthy can make a big difference in a person's health over a steady diet of fast food, processed food, GMO's, etc....

Oh I agree! You can't eat nothing but fast food and junk food, but at the same time, eating a total vegan or organic diet doesn't always mean you'll be free of disease and live till your 100 either.

There's no way I'm not going to go out and have a nice meal and have a few drinks once in awhile. :D

I never heard of eating fruits and vegetables as being unhealthy for you :lol or eating super foods such as RAW Honey,Bee Pollen etc among many others.They are unprocessed and extremely heathly for the body.

So by eating healthier now,you could save thousands in the long run.(but nobody thinks about that)

So saying "screw that to picking healthier food choices" means more $$$$ spent in medication, medical bills,and doctor and hospital visits ;)

eating heathier creates less expenses in the long run which is well worth paying a little more for Organic or unprocessed food.

Hey Teemu, have you looked into Monsanto and just how far their reach is? Even organics aren't immune.

I'm fairly certain that teemu gets his knowledge from where all "experts" of his stature get it: the Internet. And maybe a few Reptilian conspiracy sites.

No.....we reptilians love our **** food so don't blame us!

:D

Hey Teemu, have you looked into Monsanto and just how far their reach is? Even organics aren't immune.

What do you mean, aren't immune? Organic standards prohibit the use of certain chemicals. You can't get certification if you use GMOs or certain other chemicals. There were cases of GMO soybeans floating into organic fields, where organic farmers didn't want them, and then the vile Sith at Monsanto sued the organic farmers for using their crops without a license.

Can we please stop talking about organic foods? No one really cares. Yo quiero me some Taco Bell sin diarrea explosiva!

Even if you go and grow your own garden
Seeds have been genetically altered so they grow better and have a much higher yield

Organic food is for elitists that think because they can spend more they are getting better than everyone else
And the usually have absolutely no idea what they are talking about
Because the took commerce or arty fatty classes at school and didn't learn basic biology

If it wasn't for genetically altered food
We would be all be starving right now

If you want to eat healthy blah blah blah
Don't look down on other people because
Guess what
Your still going to die

And because there is so much truthful information on the "internet" its incorrect just because its on the internet right??:cuckoo:

I can learn anything I want on the internet by simple research.I can learn what a mainstream Doctor knows and is taught by simply studying and research all for FREE over the internet.;)....(but I guess it wouldn't be true though then right?)

My beliefs and research come from... first, God's design of Man and what the Bible says Genesis 1:29 "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

God's plan was never for us to eat man made,chemically processed food (I don't expect you to understand this either)

then putting garbage in our bodies only interfere's with how our bodies are designed to function and design to Heal...Is eating healthy food today a magic bullet of protection? No! but certainly by eating proper nutritious foods gives us better of life living and a healthier immune system to fighting against viruses and diseases...

No-one dies by taking vitamins ;) ....but the pharma drugs companies have killed in the last 25 years over 300,000 people through drugs (statistical fact),while vitamins killed ZERO people

Anyways,you believe what you want...do your own research!

by the way,there are no reptilians...but Demons!

Organic food

Now the bible

Dude seriously

Shut the **** up

He also claims to have the knowledge and proficiency of a medical doctor from just reading articles over the Internet. There's way too much fail in that message for me to wrap my head around :rotfl

Organic food

Now the bible

Dude seriously

Shut the **** up

tough guy :lol

why don't yourself?

you don't know what your talking about...I grow a garden you Deuchebag! and you can get Non-GMO seeds easily (called non-hybrid organic Heirloom seeds)

Even if you go and grow your own garden
Seeds have been genetically altered so they grow better and have a much higher yield

Organic food is for elitists that think because they can spend more they are getting better than everyone else
And the usually have absolutely no idea what they are talking about
Because the took commerce or arty fatty classes at school and didn't learn basic biology

If it wasn't for genetically altered food
We would be all be starving right now

If you want to eat healthy blah blah blah
Don't look down on other people because
Guess what
Your still going to die

If any people are elitists, it is those who are arrogant enough to believe they can improve on nature by genetically manipulating food, and even worse, believing it will not only not harm people but will benefit them. THOSE people have GOD complexes.

Genetically altered food has in no way improved quality of life, nor is it responsible for preventing starvation. In fact, it is the opposite. You see, those genetically modified seeds are engineered to produce crops with sterile seeds. (How can something that produces sterile food really support life as well as a food that produces fertile seeds, that can be used to give more life?)

These sterile seed producing terminator seeds must be bought new every season from the company that sells them, so people who are poor can't use the seeds from this years crop for next crop's planting.
This is a major hardship that people in poorer countries cannot afford.
Even if a few fertile seeds are produced by accident, farmers are prohibited by contract from using those seeds and must buy new ones instead or be sued.

You really don't know what you are talking about. There is a book called The Food Revolution, by John Robbins, that goes into this topic in depth, and is meticulously referenced.

Everyone is going to die, but extend the logic. Would you rather die faster with more chance of disease, or slower while living healthier, ie having fewer health problems and feeling better every day, with fewer aches and pains, ect?

The idea that what you eat has nothing to do worth health is magical thinking. Food has physical qualities than can be objectively measured. Mineral and vitamin content, ect.
The rice they genetically engineered to have more vitamin A , "golden rice" allegedly to promote eye health in poorer countries has hardly any vitamin A.

" In order to satisfy his minimum requirement for the vitamin, an eleven-year-old boy would have to eat 27 bowls of golden rice a day. "

https://www.foodrevolution.org/askjohn/53.htm

The one thing that genetically engineering crops does is make big profits for chemical companies like Monsanto, but it DOESN'T help prevent starvation.

In fact, the farms with the most crop yields per acre have been on ORGANIC farms, not chemical agriculture farms.

Back