Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Zack head peg, I bought a couple from this studio, perfect fit, no need to faff about
Do you know if they sell anywhere else like eBay? I've been chatting with them since last month to buy a pair but they stopped responding, so I'm not sure what to do now.

Him and Kit are the 🐐s
Indeed. Glad to have these guys in the community

I tried I can't find anything. Oh well.
Here’s his profile: https://www.facebook.com/WILL.I.AM1199?mibextid=LQQJ4d

I bought the last pair of seamless arms for 006D Cloud. I suppose he still has stocks for the body only.

Edit:
IMG_1872.jpeg
IMG_1873.jpeg

Last edited:
I heard about them too. I pray it works out for you! I got my Noctis from Crabfigure. The worker replied in no time to my email and message. They had only one left. Everything else sold out

Does anyone know if the Noctis body would be a good height/skintone match? I know sometimes GT would post prototype images of the AC Cloud head on different bodies

Wow, that's a lot for the body & arm!

I actually went and picked up another set (Body & Arm A) as a spare from a different seller on Taobao via SuperBuy again and it came to US$185-190 with postage included since the original seller I purchased from increased his prices.

It takes a bit of patience, but you an buy close to RRP if you search round on Taobao.
can i get a for the original taobao listing, the previous listing i bought from also increased their price. looking to pick up another set

So I found on super buy I can get the body and 2 arm sets I want for $223 shipped, but I don't see any feedback or seller reviews the seller goes by Volkswagen Mode Play. Is this who everyone has purchased off super buy? Sorry for all the questions after all the Bs I had with mercari lately I don't wanna get scammed again.

So I found on super buy I can get the body and 2 arm sets I want for $223 shipped, but I don't see any feedback or seller reviews the seller goes by Volkswagen Mode Play. Is this who everyone has purchased off super buy? Sorry for all the questions after all the Bs I had with mercari lately I don't wanna get scammed again.
Okay seller, but be careful with pricing. Take the price in Yuan and convert to USD then add 10% (conversion, built in service charge). That's going to be the true price before shipping. If you're getting 1 body and 2 arm sets that comes out to be closer to $220 prior to shipping. If you're in the states, shipping will likely be close to $60.

Last edited:
Is there anyone selling a Cloud body with all 3 spare arm sets online anywhere? I’m in US and only familiar with Kit but looks like it’s all sold out there.

Does anyone know where to purchase the base/stand similar to what GT is using?

I need another for my Zack 2nd Class SOLDIER since it can’t stand on its own without the supporting rod.

IMG_1882.jpeg

IMG_1881.jpeg

This seems close.
I think that is more hot toys sized hex base.
Does anyone know where to purchase the base/stand similar to what GT is using?

I need another for my Zack 2nd Class SOLDIER since it can’t stand on its own without the supporting rod.

View attachment 702402
View attachment 702401

I modelled a GT stand replica if your interested It would need to be 3D printed and you'd need to find the actual crotch grabber portion to go with it.

GT Base.JPG

I think that is more hot toys sized hex base.

I modelled a GT stand replica if your interested It would need to be 3D printed and you'd need to find the actual crotch grabber portion to go with it.

View attachment 702403
This is perfect! Do you sell the stl?

This seems close.
Yeah. This looks similar to what Hot Toys is using, though, I may buy it if I couldn’t get a clean print from @James M model, oddly enough, I manage to come across the stand Rocket Toys used in their figures.

This is perfect! Do you sell the stl?

Yeah. This looks similar to what Hot Toys is using, though, I may buy it if I couldn’t get a clean print from @James M model, oddly enough, I manage to come across the stand Rocket Toys used in their figures.
I don't sell it as it seemed like a very niche thing but ill drop you a pm

Back