Why I don't eat fast food.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you read the article, you would of seen it was done in front of customers, who lost their appetites.

Sorry, I forgot theres idiots that still believe everything they read on the internet. :wave

That pic doesn't even look like it was taken from a customer PoV, but whatever.

Sorry, I forgot theres idiots that still believe everything they read on the internet. :wave

I read once that if you eat 1,000 apple pies from mcdonalds in a year they will crown you mayor mc cheese....it has to be true right?

I read once that if you eat 1,000 apple pies from mcdonalds in a year they will crown you mayor mc cheese....it has to be true right?

If you read it on Abraham Lincoln's blog then its 100% true, thats why hes called "honest" Abe. :lol

Well if you read the article, you would of seen it was done in front of customers, who lost their appetites.

I thought that was just a link to the pic.

The person who posted the pic is saying that's what happened, but I can't for the life of me imagine an employee just walking up there and doing that right if front of a customer who just happens to have his phone right out there to take a pic of him doing that. Those frosty machines are usually right out there where people can see them easily.

If that's what really happened, then that kid is dumb as hell, but then, a lot of them are! :lol

Just thought I'd mention, that I just ate a Hot and Spicy McChicken and a McDouble from McDonald's. Going back for seconds in a few hours :drool....

Hey! be nice! Lion is no idiot! :thwak

I'm sure hes not, but I'm not about to believe this was taken by a "random" customer when its not even an angle from the customers' POV just because he quotes me and says to read the article. I'll stick with my opinion, thanks. :lecture

If you believe it just because its posted on the internet... :slap

Last edited:
Just thought I'd mention, that I just ate a Hot and Spicy McChicken and a McDouble from McDonald's. Going back for seconds in a few hours :drool....

Those spicy things give a surprise later so I usually pass on such things. :lol

https://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/211253261.html

A commenter on Reddit pointed out that the photo appears to have been taken behind the counter. The person said the photographer was a fellow employee.

No where in the first article does it say the customer was the one who took the photo.

Back