Why I don't eat fast food.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought my last taco had a ginger flavor. Figured they were testing some asian seasonings.
So you're saying your last taco tasted like a ginger?
images

I wash the skins of the fruits/veggies I eat before doing so. Moreso for the pesticides than any fear someone with dirty hands touched them. But I assume that produce is actually washed before being put on the shelves anyway.

I used to think so too, but not always.

I think it all varies by both the area as well as the individual location.

The TBs near me seem incredibly tightly run. They're always spotless, the people look normal, they're friendly, and they've never screwed up my order (which happened ALL the time on Long Island).

Same here. And they've had the same employees for years and they aren't teenagers. I rarely see teenagers working in the fast food places in my town.

The Chili at Wendys is made of bad/rotten meat. A lot of times they will get more meat that they need, and the meat will go bad and start to stink. So what do they do? they just put it all on the chili.

That's a myth. Just like some of the other things passed around. I've had several relatives work at Wendy's and when I asked about that, they said it wasn't true.

And if you worked there and they did this and you didn't report it.......well, shame on you!

That's a myth. Just like some of the other things passed around. I've had several relatives work at Wendy's and when I asked about that, they said it wasn't true.

And if you worked there and they did this and you didn't report it.......well, shame on you!

not me, but someone I know. and yes they did that, it happens more often than not.
There are a lot of Wendys restaurants out there...... :monkey1

not me, but someone I know. and yes they did that, it happens more often than not.
There are a lot of Wendys restaurants out there...... :monkey1

How do you know it happens more often that not from ONE person telling you they did that at ONE Wendy's?

This is how rumors and myths start. I can't imagine too many managers or franchise owners risking a ton of people getting sick and having their stores closed up by using rotten meat. Having worked in Food Service before, fresh goods are rotated out so you don't have rotten goods.

are you a fan of the Wendys' Chilli? :lol sounds like that comment got you upset.

Either way, a lot of nasty things happen at fast food places. The KFC by my house closed down because of rats as well. :dunno

Perhaps it was your ignorant assumption that one scrap of unverified anecdotal evidence was enough to make a sweeping generalization.

Perhaps it was your ignorant assumption that one scrap of unverified anecdotal evidence was enough to make a sweeping generalization.

isn't that what everyone is doing though?

One guy licks some taco shells, Now everyone is freaking out about Taco Bell

Dem some finger lookin' good ladies. :naughty

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

The chick in the yellow looks exactly like the bad guy from the Green lantern movie (big ole forehead) lol! The one in the pink in kinda cute faced but looks as if she ate too much KFC,and the other one well......no.

The chick in the yellow looks exactly like the bad guy from the Green lantern movie (big ole forehead) lol! The one in the pink in kinda cute faced but looks as if she ate too much KFC,and the other one well......no.

Well it was a play on words but yes, the chick in the yellow is a little scary looking. The other 2 are cute but probably jail bait. :lol

Back