Who would buy a Hot Toys Agent 47?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent_85

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm just curious to see how much interest there would be for this character, the game itself has good reviews so far but there's a low amount of posts on the game's thread here on the board.

I've seen that 47 has a PF statue, a 6 inch figure from NECA and a PAK figure on the way so a 1/6 figure is the glaring omission. It's such a shame to, wouldn't Kato make such an epic Hitman suit! Don't even get me started on how amazing it would be to have the breakdown sniper rifle case too. :gah:

I got fed up waiting for a sixth scale one a few years ago and took matters into my own hands (badly):

picture.php

I still have a lot of affection for this character though, so if a good quality one came along at a decent price point I'd probably buy. :peace

I'm just surprised there hasn't been an official one made yet, there's some great customs out there, yours looks great Pinback, is that the Blood Money tie and shirt combo?

Like I said before I'm really looking forward to the game itself and have been playing the Sniper Challenge from PSN/SEN or whatever it's calling itself now, great little piece of pre-order DLC. I also really enjoyed Freddie Wong's recent Hitman short:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sgVHzNwthC0

Now just to sit and wait for a Hot Toys figure . . . :impatient:

I'm just surprised there hasn't been an official one made yet, there's some great customs out there, yours looks great Pinback, is that the Blood Money tie and shirt combo?

Like I said before I'm really looking forward to the game itself and have been playing the Sniper Challenge from PSN/SEN or whatever it's calling itself now, great little piece of pre-order DLC. I also really enjoyed Freddie Wong's recent Hitman short:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sgVHzNwthC0

Now just to sit and wait for a Hot Toys figure . . . :impatient:

Thanks very much man, I was going for the Blood Money look. Its a DID Obama tie with the silver stripes painted with gold fabric paint and some no name shirt off ebay. I used a SSC Mr. Orange suit and lined it with red satin ribbon!!!!!

Noooo way would i buy one. I bought the outfit for £30 a few months ago to make a kitbash of something else. All id need is a baldy head and some gadgets. He is too generic looking and bland to warrant dropping £140 on.

Noooo way would i buy one. I bought the outfit for £30 a few months ago to make a kitbash of something else. All id need is a baldy head and some gadgets. He is too generic looking and bland to warrant dropping £140 on.

Fair enough, for me though I'd love to see an official release and I'm sure with Hot Toys quality and tailoring it would be in the little details were this figure could shine.

Fair enough, for me though I'd love to see an official release and I'm sure with Hot Toys quality and tailoring it would be in the little details were this figure could shine.

Agreed. The accessories would really shine. The briefcase, sniper rifle, silver ballers, and fiber wire would be great. A proper suit and tie are worth it also.

I feel like this sort of character would best just be bashed. Aside from the headsculpt anything else you could want is already easily acquired. He just doesn't strike me as someone who needs an official 1/6 figure, but I'm sure the big fans have reason to disagree.

Back