who would want a Hot Toys Scarecrow from Arkham Knight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been whispered that they intend to make Deathstroke and Scarecrow but as mentioned above, if Batman & Joker don't sell well it may put them off.

I refused to wait and picked up the custom figure from Oscar C.V.

e4ba748918059fa3161ffddf706b48fd.jpg

That custom is fantastic! Where did you get it?

Exactly as it says in the title, I am interested in finding out how many people would want Hot Toys to make a 1/6 scale figure of Scarecrow from the Arkham Knight game. :wave

I have seen a lot of interest for this figure on the threads for the Hot Toys Arkham Asylum Joker, the Arkham Knight Batman and the Arkham Knight himself; so I was interested in talking to other people who would want the figure and finding out what they would like to see from the figure such as accessories, design features, backdrop, base etc....

I also made this thread so that in case someone hears/sees something hinting that they ARE making a Hot Toys Scarecrow, then we can all see it without having to go hunting in other threads and the inevitable frustration that can cause :computer

I wouldn't want Scarecrow. Hot Toys has done enough of the Arkham figures in my opinion. Two Batman and a Joker is plenty. I will say that Scarecrow would have been a better and cooler choice than that damn Arkham Knight. Not sure what they were thinking with that.

No, the only DC Hot Toys figures I'd be interested in are the Pfeiffer Catwoman, Liam Neeson Ra's, Devito Penguin and Romero Joker.

That custom is fantastic! Where did you get it?

A guy on here called Oscar C.V.

He's currently doing a run of Deathstroke figures from Arkham Knight which are even more impressive.

You can find them in the custom figures section.

Back