who would want a Hot Toys Scarecrow from Arkham Knight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordnastrond

Super Freak
Reaction score
Exactly as it says in the title, I am interested in finding out how many people would want Hot Toys to make a 1/6 scale figure of Scarecrow from the Arkham Knight game. :wave

I have seen a lot of interest for this figure on the threads for the Hot Toys Arkham Asylum Joker, the Arkham Knight Batman and the Arkham Knight himself; so I was interested in talking to other people who would want the figure and finding out what they would like to see from the figure such as accessories, design features, backdrop, base etc....

I also made this thread so that in case someone hears/sees something hinting that they ARE making a Hot Toys Scarecrow, then we can all see it without having to go hunting in other threads and the inevitable frustration that can cause :computer

I would like one. But he isnt my first choice of other characters they should do from that game.

Im sure if Batman and Joker sell well they will continue the line. But im not sure if they will?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I want them to make this, and a reissue of the batman begins version.

That first version was very limited compared to the numbers they make today. I've seen it 2nd hand a few times, but always with the demon batman, which I'm not really interested in.

It has been whispered that they intend to make Deathstroke and Scarecrow but as mentioned above, if Batman & Joker don't sell well it may put them off.

I refused to wait and picked up the custom figure from Oscar C.V.

e4ba748918059fa3161ffddf706b48fd.jpg

Yeah I was really hoping someone would do Scarecrow as well. Don't know if HT will continue the line, but wouldn't mind a third party picking up the slack. The only problem is the game is pretty old now, so there may be less interest.

I would be happy to see this. And a Harvey Dent. The designs are comic booky-y while still retaining realism, and that's what I love about them. I think and hope the Matt Reeves Batman trilogy should take a lot of inspiration from these games visually.

I would be happy to see this. And a Harvey Dent. The designs are comic booky-y while still retaining realism, and that's what I love about them. I think and hope the Matt Reeves Batman trilogy should take a lot of inspiration from these games visually.

Yeah that's what I like about the designs, they can have that comic book exaggeration, but still have finer 'realistic' details. It's something the movies can't really do quite as well because they have other factors to consider. By far my grail for the entire Arkham series would be an Arkham City Mr.Freeze.

Yeah that's what I like about the designs, they can have that comic book exaggeration, but still have finer 'realistic' details. It's something the movies can't really do quite as well because they have other factors to consider. By far my grail for the entire Arkham series would be an Arkham City Mr.Freeze.

Oscar CV is making him next...

I find Arkham Knight the weakest of the series (more than Origins) so I guess I'd rather see figures from Asylum.

Back