Which Hulk Pf are YOU getting!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk PF are you getting?

• Green Hulk

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • Grey Hulk

Votes: 50 29.2%
  • Red Hulk

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Another Combo!

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • All three!

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • NONE!

Votes: 37 21.6%

• Total voters
I'm trying to figure out how people thought this would be even less than it is. He's hunched over and is still massive. Don't think height, think three dimensionally. The original Hulk PF is hunched, not as much as this and was 20" tall and is massive. This is a big PF so why would you think it would be even less the way Sideshow's prices are right now?

I'll be getting all three, here's my plan:

Red-get from 3rd party retailer to save on NRD. The EX head isn't good IMO.

Grey-If the torn shirt is the EX, I'll buy from SS

Green- I never liked the Kirby hulks look, so pass on the EX and order from other retailer to save NRD.

I'll be getting all three, here's my plan:

Red-get from 3rd party retailer to save on NRD. The EX head isn't good IMO.

Grey-If the torn shirt is the EX, I'll buy from SS

Green- I never liked the Kirby hulks look, so pass on the EX and order from other retailer to save NRD.

Do you really save money finding a LCS that sells it? Like NRD goes towards your statue doesn't it?

Yeah it does, I just have issues with handing over money they get to have a year before I see a product. I just avoid it when I can.

If I'm getting a reg pf I would buy from Sideshow since I could use the $20 coupon and get reward points. You can wait near release date to place the order at Sideshow if you don't wait to pay the nrd so soon.

I'm trying to figure out how people thought this would be even less than it is. He's hunched over and is still massive. Don't think height, think three dimensionally. The original Hulk PF is hunched, not as much as this and was 20" tall and is massive. This is a big PF so why would you think it would be even less the way Sideshow's prices are right now?

from my perspective, Planet Hulk is just as massive and far more detailed/complex. Certainly more than $50 worth. I was expecting this to cost $475-$500 tops. Oh well, makes any decision to get one of them much easier for me now.

from my perspective, Planet Hulk is just as massive and far more detailed/complex. Certainly more than $50 worth. I was expecting this to cost $475-$500 tops. Oh well, makes any decision to get one of them much easier for me now.

Yeah there's a lot more detail to G.Hulk than the new ones, I nearly canceled my G.Hulk when I found out about the new classic Hulk being made but I'm so glad I didn't.

I think after debating about getting all 3 I will just get the Green though. I do really like the Grey & Red but that would be 4 Hulks in my collection completely smashing my rule of only one statue per character :lol
& yeah I know Rulk isn't Hulk but you know what I mean

If I could afford it I would also get the G. Hulk, but due to space and money issues. I am going to get the Green Hulk. I really like the classic look of it. Especially since it is two of the faces I find "iconic" for the hulk character. Maybe one day I will be able to afford that 30" beast that is G. hulk. Think availability on him will last?

(But also, if that throne hulk development ever gets sparked up again, might have to rethink everything!) haha

If I could afford it I would also get the G. Hulk, but due to space and money issues. I am going to get the Green Hulk. I really like the classic look of it. Especially since it is two of the faces I find "iconic" for the hulk character. Maybe one day I will be able to afford that 30" beast that is G. hulk. Think availability on him will last?

(But also, if that throne hulk development ever gets sparked up again, might have to rethink everything!) haha

if you would've ordered planet hulk from the start, it would've cost you $65 a month

Find the extra and order G before he sells out.
G > Puny PF varieties.

Might pick up the standard Rulk locally and grey from SS,Only if its exc.
Not 100% though need to have another look but they are way over priced for us in the UK.

I really dislike the pose, he's not charging nor throwing anything yet has the energy/magic user claw hand for some reason. If these were more in motion in a way that fits the character I might consider adding one to my Kirby Hulk PF and Gladiator Hulk. That aside, I am happy for the people that will get to add a 1/4 Hulk(s) to their collection.

It's gray for me, since I like the face, color, and vest the best. Plus I got the gray Hulk 1/5 comiquette, so I'll stick with that classic look. Can't wait for this one! :clap

Haven't read the entire thread, but did anyone pick up on the second green Hulk head in the video? Maybe a change out version for the green one?

Haven't read the entire thread, but did anyone pick up on the second green Hulk head in the video? Maybe a change out version for the green one?

Yeah man. There two heads for red and green, one for grey.

Back