Which Hulk Pf are YOU getting!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk PF are you getting?

• Green Hulk

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • Grey Hulk

Votes: 50 29.2%
  • Red Hulk

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Another Combo!

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • All three!

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • NONE!

Votes: 37 21.6%

• Total voters
Rulk does look good. So it's 550 bucks so I'm guessing £400 if I buy it local. Hmm decisions decisions, my main issue is do I really want 3 statues with the same pose

I wouldn't. I always thought that looks awkward. It's one thing when it's a variant of the same character but when you toss in another Hulk who has nothing to do with Banner...that's just overkill in my book. I have always liked variety and different poses with my collection. I would never have 3 practically identically posed Hulks (or any other characters) in my collection. It just doesn't work for me personally.

I wouldn't. I always thought that looks awkward. It's one thing when it's a variant of the same character but when you toss in another Hulk who has nothing to do with Banner...that's just overkill in my book. I have always liked variety and different poses with my collection. I would never have 3 practically identically posed Hulks (or any other characters) in my collection. It just doesn't work for me personally.

:goodpost::exactly:

I had to sell my Hulk commiquette so one of these may be nice.... hummm... green or grey... hummmm.

I really like that green Hulk, but something is drawing towards that red Hulk as well. Id like to see how much this guy is going to run.

Rulk was previewed today by SSC. They already announced that price at $550. No way either of the other Hulks will be cheaper.

Nice. What are the odds they are more expensive? How did the comiquettes play out? All the same price?

Nice. What are the odds they are more expensive? How did the comiquettes play out? All the same price?

All the Coms were $360. However, they are 1/5 scale not 1/4 scale. Also, all statues were cheaper back in the day.

SSC could charge the same amount for all the Hulk PFs. But, it wouldn't surprise me if they charged a premium for the grey or green PF. They seem to like adding a surcharge for the more popular characters in both the Marvel and DC U.

Back