Which Hulk Pf are YOU getting!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk PF are you getting?

• Green Hulk

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • Grey Hulk

Votes: 50 29.2%
  • Red Hulk

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Another Combo!

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • All three!

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • NONE!

Votes: 37 21.6%

• Total voters

acastro129

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which Hulk PF will you be getting guys? I just saw the video , i know a little late on it. I think all three look amazing!

These Three Hulks will probably carry a hefty $$$
So with that being said which one will you get?
All three?
Just one?
Two?

Lets do this freaks!

ILL be getting all 3! lol

It looks like none for me. I like the look of the grey Hulk. I think the face looks spot on to McFarlane's Hulk. I just have no interest in a grey Hulk The red Hulk also looks good. I really like the raging face portrait. However, I don't care for the character. The green Hulk was the only PF I wanted. My only stipulation was that I wanted a modern portrait. Nothing old school for me. Well, I don't care for either portrait on the green PF. The Kirby head doesn't look as good as the first PF (and I didn't care for that one) and the other head just looks off. The hair and face...I just can't describe my disappointment. This is not to say the head sculpts look like shyte. I just didn't want another old school styled Hulk PF. It's the art direction on the green PF I have problems with. I can not be the only person who desires a modern Hulk PF. I passed on the first PF so I could get the modern Hulk I wanted. Looks like I'll pass on the second and hope SSC chooses to make a modern Hulk with the release of their next PF. My green COM will have to do until then.

It looks like none for me. I like the look of the grey Hulk. I think the face looks spot on to McFarlane's Hulk. I just have no interest in a grey Hulk The red Hulk also looks good. I really like the raging face portrait. However, I don't care for the character. The green Hulk was the only PF I wanted. My only stipulation was that I wanted a modern portrait. Nothing old school for me. Well, I don't care for either portrait on the green PF. The Kirby head doesn't look as good as the first PF (and I didn't care for that one) and the other head just looks off. The hair and face...I just can't describe my disappointment. This is not to say the head sculpts look like shyte. I just didn't want another old school styled Hulk PF. It's the art direction on the green PF I have problems with. I can not be the only person who desires a modern Hulk PF. I passed on the first PF so I could get the modern Hulk I wanted. Looks like I'll pass on the second and hope SSC chooses to make a modern Hulk with the release of their next PF. My green COM will have to do until then.

A modern PF would be awesome.... I guess that is why I love my Avengers Hulk... Even though based on the film I really think it looks just as much comic based. Hell he really does not look that much like the film version if you put pics up to compare... But I am fine with that. I also have Planet Hulk on the way which is very modern but not in the classic style.

I think the Kirby green face looks great IMO and I like it more then the original PF but I am with you on the modern head sculpt, I don't like that one at all.

The Grey is best... I actually thought it looked more like the Kirby Grey Hulk then McFarlane's. Either way it's the best of the bunch.

I voted grey because that is the one I would get if I had the room.... I probably should have clicked none but who knows what I may do :)

Hey you never know!

I personally like them.
I like all three.
The grey may be my favorite because of the orange shirt/vest , just gives it a little extra.

pull the trigger man!

Just to see where peoples heads are as of right now, of course maybe minds might change down the line.

Red one def has a great portrait, the raging face. A+
I just couldn't see myself owning that original hulk pf, the portrait never clicked with me. not saying its a bad sculpt just my personal preference.
so with this green hulk pf i get to have some variation

A modern PF would be awesome.... I guess that is why I love my Avengers Hulk... Even though based on the film I really think it looks just as much comic based. Hell he really does not look that much like the film version if you put pics up to compare... But I am fine with that. I also have Planet Hulk on the way which is very modern but not in the classic style.

I think the Kirby green face looks great IMO and I like it more then the original PF but I am with you on the modern head sculpt, I don't like that one at all.

The Grey is best... I actually thought it looked more like the Kirby Grey Hulk then McFarlane's. Either way it's the best of the bunch.

I just want a modern Hulk PF! :gah: I don't think I'm being unreasonable. Hopefully, the 3rd time is the charm.

Due to severe lack of space I'm happy with G & Maquette.

If you offered me one I'd take Green every time although I think Grey looks better.

Yeah I see what your saying green is just classic , never better. But grey just has something that makes it pop as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup tough, hope u get ur soon.

Mr. Green? he'll get em all. these are good enough for sure.

Wow, the brown ripped shirt makes this grey THE grey hulk to have.

Hulk.jpg

I have the original Grey Hulk PF, so I'd be crazy not to own this incarnation of the GREY Hulk. :rock

Grey only for me. If one of the Greens 'scream' at me, I might 'bite.'

Back