Which Hulk Pf are YOU getting!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk PF are you getting?

• Green Hulk

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • Grey Hulk

Votes: 50 29.2%
  • Red Hulk

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Another Combo!

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • All three!

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • NONE!

Votes: 37 21.6%

• Total voters
I am getting ONE hulk statue, just not sure which one yet. I always wanted that Kotobukiya Red Hulk statue, but I never saw one with a good paint job so I always passed on it. Maybe this is my chance to get a Red Hulk ? On the other side, the classic Hulk looks really nice too.

Ok I was just curious. Thanks for the information guys. I honestly don't know anything about his story. I just think he looks cool, but I get what you guys are saying. Honestly if I was going to buy one of these guys it would be just regular green hulk. That's who I grew up with as a kid so that's where my fandom lies.
Yeah... Me too. I have the Maquette , but the red Hulk would be my choice.

just preordered Green Hulk... my wallet hurts :slap

Hulk is my earliest childhood superhero hero, I used to dress up in a blow up muscle outfit and watch Bill and Lou on TV all the time- even learned the piano music. That said I have very little knowledge of the comics themselves so no red hulk thanks. Maybeeeee Grey because it looks amazing esp with the shirt but I'll have to recheck my financial situation come preorder time

I liked the modern head sculpt the best but then the classic sculpt grew on me. Now the wavy hair on the modern head sculpt kinda bothers me.

Back