Which Hulk Pf are YOU getting!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk PF are you getting?

• Green Hulk

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • Grey Hulk

Votes: 50 29.2%
  • Red Hulk

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Another Combo!

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • All three!

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • NONE!

Votes: 37 21.6%

• Total voters
Boy, this new green Hulk PF has me wondering if I want to keep my original or sell it. I ordered it at SDCC when he was on display and I have never considered selling it before. I just moved him to a new display and forgot how heavy he is. I guess i will get the new one and decide what I want to do later. Maybe display both.

I mean. Do I go ask my LCS if they are ordering this? Or can I ask the to order it?

This might be a dumb questions but why does Red Hulk or Rulk as you guys are calling him get no love. Whats the story behind that? I think he looks pretty awesome, but Im just curious as to why hes the least cared for of the 3. Personally I never cared for grey hulk.

This might be a dumb questions but why does Red Hulk or Rulk as you guys are calling him get no love. Whats the story behind that? I think he looks pretty awesome, but Im just curious as to why hes the least cared for of the 3. Personally I never cared for grey hulk.

To be honest, in everything I've read, he's like just so lack lust and minimal effort. Like they created him just to have a different colored hulk with no plan in mind. Like he's bad, but he is also good sometimes. The way he gets stronger and then "implodes" is lame. He is also extremely self centered in all comics I've seen him in, wether he's good or bad.

Like he just isn't creative in my opinion. Design or story...

u have to read some of the classic hulk comics to fully understand. its a little like taking capt Ahab from moby **** and turn him into a black whale. Mr. Green approves, somewhat, of the red hulk but its gone too far when they made betty into red she-hulk. like they ran out of storyline so anything goes. and so does that armordillo fellas too.

u have to read some of the classic hulk comics to fully understand. its a little like taking capt Ahab from moby **** and turn him into a black whale. Mr. Green approves, somewhat, of the red hulk but its gone too far when they made betty into red she-hulk. like they ran out of storyline so anything goes. and so does that armordillo fellas too.

Did they really??? :lol

Red Hulk is just a different character all together and his similarities to THE Hulk do not make me like him any more than any other character in the Marvel Universe. I have loved THE Hulk since I was a kid and this new, really strong red hulk-like character is not for me. In fact, it seems like a cheap attempt for Marvel to take a character that had D-list appeal and turn them into a possible star. It is great that people like "Rulk", but he just doesn't get a place in my collection, next to my Hulks, just because he is similar. More power to his fans. I do think SSC has done a great job with the Rulk pieces they have done.

To be honest, in everything I've read, he's like just so lack lust and minimal effort. Like they created him just to have a different colored hulk with no plan in mind. Like he's bad, but he is also good sometimes. The way he gets stronger and then "implodes" is lame. He is also extremely self centered in all comics I've seen him in, wether he's good or bad.

Like he just isn't creative in my opinion. Design or story...

Red Hulk is just a different character all together and his similarities to THE Hulk do not make me like him any more than any other character in the Marvel Universe. I have loved THE Hulk since I was a kid and this new, really strong red hulk-like character is not for me. In fact, it seems like a cheap attempt for Marvel to take a character that had D-list appeal and turn them into a possible star. It is great that people like "Rulk", but he just doesn't get a place in my collection, next to my Hulks, just because he is similar. More power to his fans. I do think SSC has done a great job with the Rulk pieces they have done.

Ok I was just curious. Thanks for the information guys. I honestly don't know anything about his story. I just think he looks cool, but I get what you guys are saying. Honestly if I was going to buy one of these guys it would be just regular green hulk. That's who I grew up with as a kid so that's where my fandom lies.

Back