Heyyyy~ Nice to meet you all, let's play!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vivihoneylove

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new here. Recently I started to stream about toys and my collectibles after work. I've always browsed around on toy forums but never joined or contributed...but now I'm thinking why not?

I'm a part-time lego fan, I only collect cars, ideas, and creator experts' architecture buildings.
I prefer Marvel over DC a lot of the time (Venom, Hulk), but I love dc's Wonderwoman, Catwoman.

I have a huge collection of four horsemen figures. Because i stream so I'm getting a lot of new toys which I would love to share with you all, maybe help others buy the ones that are meant to be. After all, starting a collection or an obsession over action figures does get quite expensive!

And yes, i occasionally dress up in cos... its fun.

Favorite toy brand...recently, I'm a fan of D20 studio, acid rain, and mafex.
Amazin Yamaguchi .... eyes are amazing but the price is not that fun-friendly.

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL

Last edited:
Hello :wave and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, vivihoneylove!
wavesmile.gif

Hey everyone, I'm new here. Recently I started to stream about toys and my collectibles after work. I've always browsed around on toy forums but never joined or contributed...but now I'm thinking why not?

I'm a part-time lego fan, I only collect cars, ideas, and creator experts' architecture buildings.
I prefer Marvel over DC a lot of the time (Venom, Hulk), but I love dc's Wonderwoman, Catwoman.

I have a huge collection of four horsemen figures. Because i stream so I'm getting a lot of new toys which I would love to share with you all, maybe help others buy the ones that are meant to be. After all, starting a collection or an obsession over action figures does get quite expensive!

And yes, i occasionally dress up in cos... its fun.

Favorite toy brand...recently, I'm a fan of D20 studio, acid rain, and mafex.
Amazin Yamaguchi .... eyes are amazing but the price is not that fun-friendly.
R.gif

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL
nice to meet you

Back