Which Hulk Pf are YOU getting!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk PF are you getting?

• Green Hulk

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • Grey Hulk

Votes: 50 29.2%
  • Red Hulk

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Another Combo!

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • All three!

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • NONE!

Votes: 37 21.6%

• Total voters
2b5571117c43fa4751fcf61ba9f0d6f2.jpg

This thread has become this ^

Might actually consider the Grey Hulk depending on full reveal, price and Ex. Think the hype sucked me in :slap
Hopefully no neck seam will be cool but the wrist worries me.

Rulk does nothing for me although it looks pretty cool here, No need for Another Green having Maq and G on pre.
Buying more than one of these, with them being basically the same pose, isn't for me. Finance & space makes for careful consideration.

I don't consider a torn shirt EX for the Grey Hulk all that impressive seeing as you can do the same thing with a hanky and scissors so to speak...lol

I think Sideshow should offer a discount if we buy all 3 :)

I hope this will be no more than $499.99 a piece.

Those 3 hulks look great together, aren't they? Are you gonna get all 3?

I wish I could brother. But money is an issue for me right now with my injury. I might have to sell a kidney just to get one. Haha

I think think they all look great but I won't commit to any of them until they reveal the price. The heads do look a little bit small to me but I realize that is the look that they were going for.

Although I'd probably want a green one, I think the grey looks the best, especially if it comes with the vest. Not really pleased that the red and green variants appear to have two head sculpts whereas the grey has only one, however.

I agree with others who have mentioned that any seams on these could be aesthetically detrimental to the end product.

Red Hulk is the best IMO. Can't wait for the reveal on Tuesday

I agree. That raging red portrait you have pictured looks fantastic. IMO, it's the best of the 3 followed by the grey. The green is easily the weakest of the 3. Any Rulk fan should be pleased with the PF. It looks great.

I think Rulk is the best looking. However, I don't give 2 Sh**s about the character. Grey Hulk is the one I'm getting. Love his head sculpt, though I'm disappointed there isn't an alternate head. It should look goo and different from the classic Green PF I'm getting. Lazy on Sideshow that they are all the statue. They should have included Maestro while they were at it.

Maestro would have been an awesome variant.

I'm going with grey, might get green if the power of Christ compels me.
Be even better if the Kirby head was the reg so I can get it from my local retailer at a discount.

Maestro would have been an awesome variant.

I'm going with grey, might get green if the power of Christ compels me.
Be even better if the Kirby head was the reg so I can get it from my local retailer at a discount.

Who knows, maybe in a year they'll do a limited site exclusive of him. I would jump on that.

I believe I'll be getting both the grey and the green and making them part of my Jack Kirby monument in my office. :rock

I only want to get Grey Hulk but if its same price as Red Hulk that just sucks big time.

Back