What's with the closed threads?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what happens when you get unqualified moderators who don't know what the hell they are doing. all they know is how to click delete post, close thread, and infract user buttons.

Where do they hand out Moderator Degrees? LOL

I post that I'm closing a thread prior.... I'll also contribute to the closing quite often with my own posts. Sometimes thread closures are preemptive, and I agree that those are not always necessary. Still, what's the big deal? We're here to discuss statues, figures and props. It's not as if moderators are closing the DX Keaton Batman thread, right?

That's a weak argument IMO. This is the "Other Topics" forum where we can discuss things other than statues, figures and props.

But I will give you an A for effort.:clap

I agree with 316what

Some of the funniest posts I've read are from these other topic sections, like the UFO thread,
plus what about the Sopa thread, where we all got to share opinions, or the movie threads, I think that is a really really Weak argument,

talking about figures is why we are here for, but the other topic threads are pretty good too

Are people really that bugged about those threads closing?

While I didn't find particular offense to the topics being discussed, but I did find small offense to the smiley face in the title of the armed forces one as if it was a joke thread. Maybe serious topics deserve serious treatment if we wish to have legitimate discussion. If it was posted as a funny ha ha, then it got the can like it deserved and people shouldn't be shocked it was closed.

Hopefully this will help everyone understand.

ssfthreads.jpg

ssfposts.jpg

:wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back