What gets anounced May the 4th?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should we expect an announcement today, because of Hong Kong time?

What if...what if they did an episode 3 Anakin/Obi-wan duel 2 pack? *drops the mic*

I'd preorder the sh** out of that lol.

Sir, what you say is self-delusion or some kind of sorcery. Everyone knows that Episodes 1 to 3 NEVER HAPPENED

l2JJKs3I69qfaQleE.jpg

Well it's Star Wars day in East Asia. Fingers crossed for some Hot Toys announcements!! Come on Cassian, Krennick, Jedi Luke and Hoth Leia. I can dream.......

Sideshow is starting now on their Live show. It looks like the first thing for them is the Han Solo PF, goes up for order at 9 AM.

I don't think that's right. My order for Yoda was on May 31st of last year and that was one of last year's reveals. Pretty sure Han and Chewie went up right after reveal too. I think only the quarter scale Kylo Ren hasn't gone up.

I'm telling you, First Order Stormtrooper Porcelain Pattern Version.

It's coming. And you know you'll get it.

Looking at last years Yoda reveal in their Facebook page, it was announced at 1 pm Hong Kong time. So maybe we still have a few hours for some reveals today.

They generally release tomorrow's news today at around 10:30pm PST. At least that's about when the 'released in HK' stuff pops up and new previews.

I'm fully expect that porcelain crap again.

Back