What gets anounced May the 4th?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of think they're done with Rogue One except maybe Baze which has been on display a few times. Cassian seems to be like Poe Dameron where he's strangely absent despite being a key player.

I thought the preorder for Baze already went up. I guess not. Maybe he'll be like Drax.

I wonder if SSC will offer up a nice coupon for the 4th. I'm sure they'll push their HT bundles like they've done in the past few weeks but I wonder if we'll get anything new. Something to move product. I've got a couple of things I want to buy but I'm afraid to pull the trigger thinking they'll discount them and screw me in a couple of days.

I'm betting we'll see something that's already been shopped like Baz, 3PO, Shoretrooper, Gonk, etc. I'd be super surprised if it's any of those in the Howard Chan pic.

I wonder if SSC will offer up a nice coupon for the 4th. I'm sure they'll push their HT bundles like they've done in the past few weeks but I wonder if we'll get anything new. Something to move product. I've got a couple of things I want to buy but I'm afraid to pull the trigger thinking they'll discount them and screw me in a couple of days.

Same here. I've got a couple things I wanna buy but I'm waiting till May 4th in case there's a special coupon code.

I forgot about last year having Yoda, tfa han/chewie and the qs Kylo...which never came out. Given that info, I'm gonna say...

Hoth Leia
Baze(and he'll be the last rogue one figure I think)
Royal Guard

and one surprise that could be literally anything or anyone. Let's go nuts. I'll say an DX Anakin Skywalker.:hi5:

Baze Preorder. Gotta be the last figure in the Rogue One line.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hopefully a ESB Han and Lando. Heck even a chewie with backpack for 3pO.

I think I've had enough HT Chewies for a while. The next one will arrive with frizzy-permed fluoro-orange fur and Dr. Zaius face... all ready for modding.:horror

First Order Stormtrooper Porcelain Pattern Version. I'll bet my money on it.

Literally LOL.:clap

Nothing :lol
Can be a pre-order opening on the death star trooper, royal guard or another figure whose prototype has already been seen. It is well advertised full of product but it does not see the day before two years I do not see interest. Let them go out already what they have announced. Their delay becomes more and more impossible:gah:

I forgot about last year having Yoda, tfa han/chewie and the qs Kylo...which never came out. Given that info, I'm gonna say...

Hoth Leia
Baze(and he'll be the last rogue one figure I think)
Royal Guard

and one surprise that could be literally anything or anyone. Let's go nuts. I'll say an DX Anakin Skywalker.:hi5:
A DX Anakin would be mind blowing at this point. Instant PO if that ever happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think there is hope for a dx from star wars this year. We're approaching halfway point of the year and didn't Chan say we were getting 2 Dx's this year. It's probable one will be Star Wars and one will be Marvel. Out of all the prequel characters people want, I think a Sith Anakin from episode 3 is pretty close to the top if not the top. I'd wager it's either him or Jedi Luke that gets the dx treatment.

Back