What gets anounced May the 4th?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reveals:

Hoping for Cassian and/or Krennic and/or Tarkin.

Pre Order:

Emperor Royal Guard and/or Baze.

Hmmmm. So by this logic, we'll get four announcements, three of which will have by this time next year shipping and one that will never see the light of day. :lol

1/6 Ewoks set & George Lucas Stormtrooper Disguise.

Laugh, but you'll all buy em.

- RotJ Luke
- Palpatine
- Royal Guard
- Hoth Leia (maybe)

I have a feeling they're going to go mostly RotJ this year.

The switch out George Lucas head comes with the eventual 1/6 jar jar.

They won't do Jar Jar until after he's revealed to be Snoke in episode 9. Then they'll do "The Tragedy Of Snoke Binks" set, with DX figures of all three stages of his life (Jar Jar, Senator Binks, Snoke).

Gives everyone time to save up for it, at least.

- RotJ Luke
- Palpatine
- Royal Guard
- Hoth Leia (maybe)

I have a feeling they're going to go mostly RotJ this year.

With the ESB 40th on its way, I feel like they'll get a good head start on releases of that and ROTJ for its 40th. I feel Leia, Han,Luke rerelease, Lando, and a Vader are coming. Then hopefully, we see Jabba and Ewoks for ROTJ.

Royal Guard, because it's ready, and Hoth Leia. Hoth Leia has to be a priority for them given how well it will sell, not to mention a lot of TLJ coverage will focus on Carrie's last Star Wars performance, meaning even more sales. The Sandtrooper Sergeant because it's basically a reissue and a trooper.

I don't think they'll show Jedi Luke and Emperor until SDCC.

Jedi Luke is the main want for me.

Selfishly though, I hope its anything 1/6 Star Wars but not Rogue One related.

I could see them releasing the figures that they have on display at the convention they're finishing up at (the China International Cartoon & Animation Festival). Of that display three figures have gone up for pre-order already (Death Star Gunner, Yoda, and the Snowtrooper).

That would leave us with the Sandtrooper Sergeant, Death Star Trooper, and the Royal Guard. If not all of those maybe at least one. Trooper variants are always fairly easy though so none of those would be too surprising. Maybe they'll throw one big character our way such as Hoth Leia, Jedi Luke, or the Emperor. If we get any of those three I bet its only one.

If there were three 1/6 figures revealed last year, then I'm gonna say possibly Hoth Leia, Jedi Luke, and Sandtrooper Sergeant. At least Leia and the Sandtrooper.

I wouldn't mind seeing Hoth Leia or Jedi Luke, but personally since we know that they are coming out. I'd prefer a surprise of a few figures that haven't been announced more like last year.

Back