Star Wars Signature Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked the perfect time to join up, eh?

Hm, kind of miffed you didn't include the Clone Wars movie, because I love Asajj Ventress more than life itself,

But can I take Premium PT Yoda?

Hm, kind of miffed you didn't include the Clone Wars movie, because I love Asajj Ventress more than life itself,

Sorry you're disappointed with the choices of signatures we decided to make for the board in our free time. However when someone asks nicely we usually make their requested signature.

Your user name is fairly long and won't work well with the premium signatures. If I shortened it to Lt. Kurin it would work much better, still want the signature?

I'd love the Regular Prequel Darth Vader (ROTS). I just love that shot of Vader with the sith eyes.

Wow. Entitled much?

I for one am super appreciative of the hours and hard work DarkAngel and Brainiac put into editing and splicing the many gifs and layers together to provide their fellow board members a multitude of quality choices, FOR FREE. You two rock. :rock :clap :duff

Hopefully all these huge mega-busy new sigs aren't going to lead to seizures when closely clustered.:lol

Ive subscribed to some threads already but im trying to subscribe to new ones and i have but they arent showing up on my subscriptions. Can someone help?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Nice work Braniac and Dark Angel. These sigs rock :rock2 . Im bummed I missed out on the jedi luke sig.. I'm a day late and a dollar short I guess lol :( what are the odds of Empire strikes back luke sig being made.. I'd be all over one of those.

p6YEwSI.gif

Thanks!

Sorry you're disappointed with the choices of signatures we decided to make for the board in our free time. However when someone asks nicely we usually make their requested signature.

Your user name is fairly long and won't work well with the premium signatures. If I shortened it to Lt. Kurin it would work much better, still want the signature?

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful, as I really do appreciate the work you've put into these, they're amazing! I also wasn't asking for a Ventress version, I saw the 'no requests' rule, and took it as set in stone. I was just making a statement, so I am sorry about how... clipped I made my response seem. Anyway, if you'd still be okay with making it, sure! Lt. Kurin is perfect. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'd love the Regular Prequel Darth Vader (ROTS). I just love that shot of Vader with the sith eyes.
rXbuDBa.jpg

Awesome work! Han Solo OT Premium Signature if still available. Thanks again
WiHgPDG.gif

Thanks Subzro:hi5: and You're welcome :)
Ive subscribed to some threads already but im trying to subscribe to new ones and i have but they arent showing up on my subscriptions. Can someone help?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
This is definitely not the thread to be asking that in, please try the Forum Questions section
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum25/
How do you add rep?
You must be a premium member to add rep. It adds a button below posts for you u to add rep to someone
Nice work Braniac and Dark Angel. These sigs rock :rock2 . Im bummed I missed out on the jedi luke sig.. I'm a day late and a dollar short I guess lol :( what are the odds of Empire strikes back luke sig being made.. I'd be all over one of those.
Sorry you missed out and that there is no ESB Luke signature. I might be able to make one for you today, I'll look into it and PM you :)
You got one of Darkangels best signatures there :hi5: They're all good but I love the lightsaber action on that one :)
I didn't mean to sound ungrateful, as I really do appreciate the work you've put into these, they're amazing! I also wasn't asking for a Ventress version, I saw the 'no requests' rule, and took it as set in stone. I was just making a statement, so I am sorry about how... clipped I made my response seem. Anyway, if you'd still be okay with making it, sure! Lt. Kurin is perfect. Thanks!
I'll see if Darkangel wants to fulfill your request, if not I will look into it and PM you :)

rXbuDBa.jpg

WiHgPDG.gif

Thanks Subzro:hi5: and You're welcome :)

This is definitely not the thread to be asking that in, please try the Forum Questions section
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum25/

You must be a premium member to add rep. It adds a button below posts for you u to add rep to someone

Sorry you missed out and that there is no ESB Luke signature. I might be able to make one for you today, I'll look into it and PM you :)

You got one of Darkangels best signatures there :hi5: They're all good but I love the lightsaber action on that one :)

I'll see if Darkangel wants to fulfill your request, if not I will look into it and PM you :)

Thanks Braniac. Apologies again to both you and Darkangel. I really need to learn to articulate better.

Last edited:

Ok, I'll PM you with the link in a bit

I got it :)

Thanks Braniac. Apologies again to both you and Darkangel. I really need to learn to articulate better.

Thank you for the apology

Back