2012: The year my Star Wars collection comes to an end :(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have cut back quite a bit over the last few years. Been selling a lot of GG stuff and hasbro as well. However the lack of those two have made it possible to move into more SS and HT stuff.

Mandible you have the collection i want but will never have. I would be happy with just your MR collection. Buy the way how did the stand go and did you get a plaque. Also do you have any pics of your collection.

Thanks mate. Yeah I love it. I have my desk in there so as I'm working it inspires me to step up.

The stands are great; just got to paint them. I tried doing one but it had an adverse reaction to the paint so I had to sand it back and I'll try again.

Just waiting for the plaques now.

I'll do some pics as soon as the Dewback arrives (Yes Fuzz, I caved and got one) which should have been here Tuesday - so I'm cursing Australia Post at the moment.

"(Yes Fuzz, I caved and got one) "
Your only human. That's why you will never quite collecting (you know it, so stop fooling yourself :).

That piece would look absolutely awesome with your museum piece MRs. WOW.

I am still battling with my demons, must resist to get the SS Dewback.
But every time i turn and see my GG dewback and my GG rancore they sooo complement each other in scale its awesome, Thats one of the reasons i have held out for so long.
The SS dewback would put my my GG statues out of scale for me (the space and misses would kill me on the background of receiving my awesome PF Stormie recently ) lol.

No doubt the SS Dewback is just an awesome beast of a statue.
What where your first impressions of the colour out of the box? HAs it changed your mind from your initial opinions?
Did you get it from case fresh with the stormie? i noticed they have one more left..
When its set up we must see some more pictures of it in your display :)

Congratulations

"(Yes Fuzz, I caved and got one) "
Your only human. That's why you will never quite collecting (you know it, so stop fooling yourself :).

That piece would look absolutely awesome with your museum piece MRs. WOW.

I am still battling with my demons, must resist to get the SS Dewback.
But every time i turn and see my GG dewback and my GG rancore they sooo complement each other in scale its awesome, Thats one of the reasons i have held out for so long.
The SS dewback would put my my GG statues out of scale for me (the space and misses would kill me on the background of receiving my awesome PF Stormie recently ) lol.

No doubt the SS Dewback is just an awesome beast of a statue.
What where your first impressions of the colour out of the box? HAs it changed your mind from your initial opinions?
Did you get it from case fresh with the stormie? i noticed they have one more left..
When its set up we must see some more pictures of it in your display :)

Congratulations

You inspired me to get the GG creatures, so in a way I'm regretting selling the Dewabck for the same reason you mentioned...different scale. But they will be in another section to the Dewback and I ordered the Bantha as well.

The Dewback hasn't arrived... damn Australia Post!!!

BTW Fuzz, I've got some more stuff for sale:

SSC 1/6 Bly
GG 1/6 Fett SOLD
Saga Lithographs

SSC 1/4 Indiana Jones (ROTLA)
Hot Toys Indy 1/6

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up but thankfully for my wallet and marriage i don't collect 1/6th line
I only collect PF, MR and GG statues :panic:

Ever since I've been buying Sideshow, I've been waiting for the Stormtrooper PF. Now that I have it, it's the only SW piece I own and the only one I need to own.

Here's some shots.

Studio Scale / Replica ships:

Last edited:
love to have that ship/vehicle collection. :clap
Just curious, is it just star wars stuff your stopping or collecting in general? Will you be getting the driod PF's when they list aswell as the tie fighter?

Yep. Definitely get those. In the list on the first page you can see things in red I've got on order (or are coming) then that'll be it. (and a PF Chewie if it ever sees the light of day).

Years ago I had stuff from all different films but then it become too expensive so I sold everything except the Star Wars stuff to focus on that.

Those star wars items are truly fantastic Mandible.
Ahhh they all look fantastic. The rancor it is a beautiful crafted piece . I am also fortunate to have one of those, its a size of a small dog LOL i love that piece.

Your jawa looks fantastic after looking at yours im going to see if i can get one such an iconic piece as well. Looks great next to the tusken raider:)
Im a great fan of your jabba set up + Rancor GOLD .

PF speeder bike is always a fav of mine that much be huge

Enough said about the at-at and millineum falcon (they need no introduction at all)

Those star wars items are truly fantastic Mandible.
Ahhh they all look fantastic. The rancor it is a beautiful crafted piece . I am also fortunate to have one of those, its a size of a small dog LOL i love that piece.

Your jawa looks fantastic after looking at yours im going to see if i can get one such an iconic piece as well. Looks great next to the tusken raider:)
Im a great fan of your jabba set up + Rancor GOLD .

PF speeder bike is always a fav of mine that much be huge

Enough said about the at-at and millineum falcon (they need no introduction at all)

Give us some photos fuzz man!

Ever since I've been buying Sideshow, I've been waiting for the Stormtrooper PF. Now that I have it, it's the only SW piece I own and the only one I need to own.

The Stormtrooper is one of the most iconic villains ever, so even for a non Star Wars collector this looks great. :)

Back