2012: The year my Star Wars collection comes to an end :(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Stormtrooper is one of the most iconic villains ever, so even for a non Star Wars collector this looks great. :)

:exactly: Nothing says Star Wars for me like the Stormtrooper.

Great pics of collections in this thread though. I especially like the vehicles.

:exactly: Nothing says Star Wars for me like the Stormtrooper.

Great pics of collections in this thread though. I especially like the vehicles.

Thanks dude. BTW: I wasn't having a dig before with the "Aaaah okay" comment - just can't believe you only have one Star Wars piece - that's almost blasphemous to say that in a Star Wars forum :)

Gentle Giant Creatures / Yoda 1:1

Never seen that Rancor piece before, but I have been out of Star Wars collecting for quite some time (with the exception of Lego for my son). It is tempting me :(

Never seen that Rancor piece before, but I have been out of Star Wars collecting for quite some time (with the exception of Lego for my son). It is tempting me :(

I only recently picked it up, and boy oh boy is it magnificent in real life.

You won't regret it.

You have inspired me to take photos im my collection.
Once my third party metal plaques come through ill post pictures of my stuff..

Wow those blueprints mast be absolutely amazingly stunning, do you get people to ware felt gloves when turning the pages like those rare comics i heard people do ?.
Im not familiar with the embossed darth vader plaque and wooden box whats that? The box looks fantastic.

You have inspired me to take photos im my collection.
Once my third party metal plaques come through ill post pictures of my stuff..

Wow those blueprints mast be absolutely amazingly stunning, do you get people to ware felt gloves when turning the pages like those rare comics i heard people do ?.
Im not familiar with the embossed darth vader plaque and wooden box whats that? The box looks fantastic.

LOL! They're not for mass consumption, for my hands only :)

The box is Star Wars Frames. Lucas hand picked frames from the movies that he thought represented great cinematography. It's a pretty jaw-dropping collection and presentation.

I only recently picked it up, and boy oh boy is it magnificent in real life.

You won't regret it.

Sold my GG Rancor about 6 months ago to pay for some of the dewback. It was good tho but i think it would have been better without the handler or the drool on the mouth.

I decided to focus my collecting habits due to the rising figure prices, but aside from major financial hardship, I don't see how I could just stop collecting at a certain point thinking that I have all that I need in my collection.

I think the past year or so has had some of the best figures released and announced. And there's always going to be something in the future I'll want. Collecting dollies is exciting to me. :yess:

:goodpost:

I'm only (really) focused on the 1/6 for now. I went through the PF phase (glorious) and I've got a few of the dios and the 1:1-- none of those will ever be sold but the only SW line I'm buying without question is the 1/6...

Add a smidge of HT stuff now and then (all SW releases and the key characters from Marvel etc. that I deem I MUST HAVE) and I'm happy with the continuing growing collection-- wish I had a better display area, but beggars (and aren't we all in this hobby?) can't be choosers.

It helps that SSC have abandoned the other three lines that I would purchase without question (Indy, LOTR, and Bond).

Back