What gets anounced May the 4th?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there is hope for a dx from star wars this year. We're approaching halfway point of the year and didn't Chan say we were getting 2 Dx's this year. It's probable one will be Star Wars and one will be Marvel. Out of all the prequel characters people want, I think a Sith Anakin from episode 3 is pretty close to the top if not the top. I'd wager it's either him or Jedi Luke that gets the dx treatment.

I am hopeful one will be Star Wars but i think the other will be POTC. Hopefully if there is a Star Wars one, it is Luke.

I think there is hope for a dx from star wars this year. We're approaching halfway point of the year and didn't Chan say we were getting 2 Dx's this year. It's probable one will be Star Wars and one will be Marvel. Out of all the prequel characters people want, I think a Sith Anakin from episode 3 is pretty close to the top if not the top. I'd wager it's either him or Jedi Luke that gets the dx treatment.

I would absolutely love it if an Episode III Anakin was announced. I'd PO on the spot, but then I'd have to also wait for Episode III Obi-Wan. Maybe they'd really surprise us and give us the Episode III younglings.

I see on Hot Toys facebook page they have an image from the China International Cartoon Festival of the DS Trooper.. and it looks like he comes with not 1 but 2 consoles !!!

So I wonder if this will be the May 4th announcement

I see on Hot Toys facebook page they have an image from the China International Cartoon Festival of the DS Trooper.. and it looks like he comes with not 1 but 2 consoles !!!

I have a feeling this won't be out until DS Gunner is out but there could be multiple announcements so who knows. All I know is if Disney continue with the May 2018 release of the Han Solo film a lot of collectors will have a problem! lol

Didn't they announce like 5 figures last year? Han, Chewbacca, Luke, Yoda, maybe there's another I'm not remembering... Hopefully they do the same this year and reveal all the figures they teased at Celebration, plus Cassian, and I guess, Baze.

Didn't they announce like 5 figures last year? Han, Chewbacca, Luke, Yoda, maybe there's another I'm not remembering... Hopefully they do the same this year and reveal all the figures they teased at Celebration, plus Cassian, and I guess, Baze.

Do you remember if they all went up for pre-order after announcement last year?

I always considered this a single console.

18192277_10154433105477344_4989617860487036024_o-2.jpg

What the hell is taking so long with the 1/4 line? We have Vader, Stormtrooper, and Kylo just floating in space... why? I would scoop up any 1/4 figures at this point.

I also really hope for a ROTS Anakin Skywalker figure as a DX. It must happen finally

Yeah, he was originally the next figure after the DX Bespin Luke. You would think he would have been far down the development pipeline before they changed their minds.

I always wished they would have made the Mustafar mining droid he stands on during the duel as a deluxe base for the release.

Definitely hope Jedi Luke goes up soon and a ROTS Anakin is also a must have. Baze is another I guess we will see what goes up.

What if...what if they did an episode 3 Anakin/Obi-wan duel 2 pack? *drops the mic*

I'd preorder the sh** out of that lol.

I would too and that be the first two pack I ever would purchase. As much as a lot don't like the prequels they were my childhood and I loved episode 3. As a kid I preferred the original films but episode 3 was watched as much as a new hope.

Back