What are the chances of a Hot Toys Nolan-verse Ra's Al Ghul?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ What can I say? I have the mad skillz!! :monkey5:lol
Seriously though, I could do a LOT better than that if I took the time, but I wanted to get a quick mock-up done to get my visual point across.
I just really want HT to make these figures :pray:

Just hazarding a guess. Looks like a vector drawing?

Re: Ra's Al Ghul....

I agree that we'd more likely get ninja gear Ra's if HT were to do him.
I wouldn't complain though, that would be exactly the look from the film I would want:
pics004.jpg

^ THIS HT PLEASE! :D
They can't say that that wouldn't be a visually appealing figure!

Gotta agree with you. That would be the most visually appealing. I would love to have that as a figure. And it would be nice if they had an alternate outfit and gas-mask for the ending when he is fully the villain.

Here's a little something I just cooked up this evening! :D

Hot Toys MMS Ra's Al Ghul 1/6 Scale Collector Figure!
HTRasAlGhul.jpg

Hope it gets HT's attention, I may even post it on their FB page if there's a chance it could help get it made lol

Nice! :rock

I'd buy Ras. Not only to "finish" the Begins/The Dark Knight rogues gallery, but also because I'm a fan of Liam Neeson too. It'd be cool to have a 1/6 figure of him as Ras al Ghul and to have another opponent for my OC Batman and Takara figures other than Scarecrow. Then the accessories like a gas mask, Batman gauntlets, sword etc. would also be extremely cool.

Gordon, Alfred, Fox and Rachel though? Not so much.

Yep. At this point, Ras is the only one I miss having.

Re: Ra's Al Ghul....

What about Jim? :dunno He's must! you can't leave him out.

Iunno, for me Batman is the Hero. Other than that, I just want the complete rouges gallery.

Same reason I'm not interested in having a Harvey Dent (non Two Face) in my collection.

They must be having troubles getting rights to Liam Neeson's likeness to design a headsculpt for a Ra's figure. Maybe someday HT will give us one...I mean the man responsible for Batman's kick-ass moves deserves his own figure, right? =p

warden
I wouldn't rule it out. They said they intend to do an Oldman Gordon figure. So why not a Ra's?

any idea when they might be releasing him
thanks
:hi5:

Not the best reference pic. The headplay head looks more Neeson to me than Neeson does in that particular pic. :lol

Yes, Neeson should have done a better job of representing himself.
Maybe this is just a proto pic of him and he's going to work on himself some more.:wink1:

I happened to run into my 3D guy today and we drank a coffe together. We finally agreed on a deal for some awesome projects. First one will be the Ninja amor including the gauntlets. However the project will only come to life if I get about 100 orders. Price would be around 80$ (its just a direction) in that case with a deposit of 10-20 as I will have to pay the production up front...

He told me he would be willing to do it for 50 people too but price would be significantly more... Pretty easy calculation. The more people order, the cheaper it will be.

I am not really sure if people would pay this... On the other hand we would need just 50 people who want to order 2 for Bruce and Ras or 25 who order 4 for Bruce, Ras and 2 extra Ninjas... At least I would be in for 4 (what an awesome display with my Watanabe Ras in center :rock ) :lol

What do you guys think? Worth an interest thread? We can make this happen!

Last edited:
Back