What are the chances of a Hot Toys Nolan-verse Ra's Al Ghul?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
based from the last interview, i think HT will be putting ra's as exclusive. if they only making one ra's i hope it will be ninja version with blue flower.

based from the last interview, i think HT will be putting ra's as exclusive. if they only making one ra's i hope it will be ninja version with blue flower.

That would be awesome actually, but aren't figures like that more expensive than figures in suits because they have to make moulds for a bunch of different things? Exclusive releases tend to be simpler.

Man I hope they put out a new Begins figure or set for the anniversary. A figure of Bale in the LoS or Cave gear sculpted By Claire Yoo would be cool. Kojun cannot nail the likeness.

Man I hope they put out a new Begins figure or set for the anniversary. A figure of Bale in the LoS or Cave gear sculpted By Claire Yoo would be cool. Kojun cannot nail the likeness.

100% agree. They need to just freeze frame the moment when he says 'Does it come in black?' to Lucius and sculpt that.

They need to just freeze frame the moment when he says 'Does it come in black?' to Lucius and sculpt that.

Yeah, that expression.

I think that HT will make final version Ras, because they look at pirates and make better version of what seems to be popular, plus they already have several black suits that could be slightly modified :) They even do not bother to change sculpts on Joker, Bruce and new Gordon, so I doubt they will produce 100% new sculpt + outfit.

Well I just bought the Pop Toys Armored version fro $115 shipped so I guess I'm good to go for DC right now.

How much?

And this is the black and purple suit? Or the black garb he wears when he spars with Bruce on the ice?

it's the pop toys ninja master. Full black suit with dark purple shirt. Everything's included as well as a decent body and stand with his name plate. 170 flat included fees and shipping.

Hello everyone, sorry to bring an old thread to the surface - I'm still very new to the forum so I've been doing a lot of archival reading, trying to find inspiration and pointers for a Ra's Al Ghul custom I'm going to be making. Has anyone made any good progress with any they were working on? Did anyone snap-up the new head sculpts from CREG Customs? Will anyone talk to the new guy?!? :crying

Back