What are the chances of a Hot Toys Nolan-verse Ra's Al Ghul?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ra's Al Ghul....

That was a joke from Snake Eater, and everyone seemed to think he was serious:slap

HT have not announced the line but everyone expects them to do it.

Regarding Ra's, I guess it's possible they could revisit him (noone expected them to do a Scarecrow/demon set now did they?) - but I wouldn't hold my breath. In the meantime, custom Ra's FTW!

Oh really ??
That gives me hope then ! yes !!

yeah because I was on the HT facebook and I heard that rumor going around and I was like.... HT is stupid if they don't pick up the TDKR license.

Since they made Scarecrow without the Dr.Crane sculpt, it tells me that they did not want to pay for the likeness rights of the actor. They specifically choose those characters because their faces were covered.

So it seems unlikely they'd be willing to get the rights to the other actors

Wow that is awesome!! Can you mock one up with the training scene outfit? Lol

Thanks! :D
If HT were to make this then maybe they could include both ninja & training outfits since there wouldn't be many accessories... or ninja/final battle suit even.

thought they (HT) said that like inception, he was not an interesting enough character, or popular enough to warrant doing a figure.
so, there were no plans to do one.

^ That's why I decided to draw my fan art Ra's figure to show how interesting a character he is and how he'd make a great figure.
The ninja training gear looks a lot more interesting than just a suit, plus you could get an extra set to make ninja Bruce too!
I wouldn't say there's no chance at all of HT doing Ra's, especially since a year ago people were saying that HT were never going to make Scarecrow...

I would even take a comic Ra's just to fill the void in my Batman Begins collection. If they ever did the black suited Ra's from the party, it would be cool if they included the green cape worn by his second decoy.

^ That's why I decided to draw my fan art Ra's figure to show how interesting a character he is and how he'd make a great figure.
The ninja training gear looks a lot more interesting than just a suit, plus you could get an extra set to make ninja Bruce too!
I wouldn't say there's no chance at all of HT doing Ra's, especially since a year ago people were saying that HT were never going to make Scarecrow...

Don't forget scarecrow was a convention Exclusive, and is therefore a special case. Also, don't misunderstand, I agree with you that he would be a great figure, especially in the ninja suit, BUT I doubt HT will make him.

Then again, We know we're getting a Gordon so who knows.

We are getting a Gordon? Soon or when TDKR comes out? This is the first I've heard it.

I'd buy Ras. Not only to "finish" the Begins/The Dark Knight rogues gallery, but also because I'm a fan of Liam Neeson too. It'd be cool to have a 1/6 figure of him as Ras al Ghul and to have another opponent for my OC Batman and Takara figures other than Scarecrow. Then the accessories like a gas mask, Batman gauntlets, sword etc. would also be extremely cool.

Gordon, Alfred, Fox and Rachel though? Not so much.

I'd take a Ra's over Gordon any day of the week, but wouldn't mind him to complete the set.

We are getting a Gordon? Soon or when TDKR comes out? This is the first I've heard it.

They've said they were planning on it (I believe Howard said it in an article)... don't know how far they were into it though. They probably are waiting until TDKR.

If they couldn't sell out Two-Face, and made Scarecrow an exclusive, I wonder how hot a middle-aged guy in a trench coat would sell.

Yeah... but at the same time, it probably wouldn't be a very difficult or expensive one to do either.

I'd imagine a great selling point would be if he came with the Batsignal as an accessory...

Yeah... but at the same time, it probably wouldn't be a very difficult or expensive one to do either.

Hmmm.. don't know about that expensive part. They'd need to acquire Liam Neeson's likeness rights and just that alone might put them off from ever making that figure.

Look at Scarecrow and Demon Bats. Yes HT finally made them but if you look deeper one thing stands out: NEITHER have an official likeness. They didn't need Cillian Murphy's likeness or Christian Bale's likeness to make those figures. Probably why they decided to finally make both.

Back