What are the chances of a Hot Toys Nolan-verse Ra's Al Ghul?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, her work was great. And I remember her having what I thought was the best Daniel Craig sculpt to date also. Wish I hadn't missed out on it. I think I'm going to try something like this:

NeesonGHUL.jpg

As it says, it's Cheungkinmen's modded Headplay sculpt. Not bad at all, but I feel something's off with the eyes and brows in this sculpt. He looks too angry. But apart from that, it looks great to me!

That looks really good. I was thinking about getting the headplay head but had no idea how to go about adding the beard. How do you go about getting one of those modded ones?

That looks really good. I was thinking about getting the headplay head but had no idea how to go about adding the beard. How do you go about getting one of those modded ones?

I am sure you could send it to someone which I almost was going to ask an artist about but figured I could try this one myself. I asked Cheungkinmen and he said he sculpted it with a two part epoxy and repainted the hair. Pretty easy and effective conversion! I sold my Alfred head and am using the body/suit jacket/pants/shoes/tie as a base. Gotta swap the white shirt out for a black one, get some gloved hands, make a scarf, and find a way to make his sword cane and voila!

And yes, the eyes are too close together. But hey, it'll get the job done and these sculpts being painted and drilled for less than $50? It's a no brainer. :hi5:

I am sure you could send it to someone which I almost was going to ask an artist about but figured I could try this one myself. I asked Cheungkinmen and he said he sculpted it with a two part epoxy and repainted the hair. Pretty easy and effective conversion! I sold my Alfred head and am using the body/suit jacket/pants/shoes/tie as a base. Gotta swap the white shirt out for a black one, get some gloved hands, make a scarf, and find a way to make his sword cane and voila!

And yes, the eyes are too close together. But hey, it'll get the job done and these sculpts being painted and drilled for less than $50? It's a no brainer. :hi5:

Sounds like a plan to me. :exactly:

There may be painted available but that depends on Adams workload at that point in time so it's a TBD really

Price also I would need to check with him before giving any indications

Will let you know

Too rich for my blood. But Adam is the best guy for the job! His Bruce, Alfred, Dent, and various Jokers are all top notch.

EDIT- If Headplay's Liam Neeson looked about as good as their Leonardo DiCaprio (that is, not good at all), I'd probably splurge but that modded one with the goatee just looks great to me for such a low price!

Last edited:
That's the sucky part though...the best Ra's headsculpts aren't painted. :dunno

Plenty of artists here to help out with that if you don't feel confident in your talents! Of course, the sculpt and paintjob would shoot that part well over $100 when all is said and done... That's why I'm going with the Headplay option. It's not just passable or decent, I think it looks great! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise if you think the same :)

Plenty of artists here to help out with that if you don't feel confident in your talents! Of course, the sculpt and paintjob would shoot that part well over $100 when all is said and done... That's why I'm going with the Headplay option. It's not just passable or decent, I think it looks great! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise if you think the same :)

:goodpost: I couldnt agree with you more.

Will be announced at Comic Con 2013. Along the detective gordon
normal version.

greetings to all........................."

Back