WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's UNHOLY SUPERNATURAL ROAD TRIP- cast pics posted

OK everyone I made a seperate thread for voting on wave 2 heads and another one for gear and weapons check it out and vote. I carried over votes on weapons and gear from here to their so you didn't loose your vote.

For anyone who may not be aware there was a Supernatural series guide/companion book release very recently that is an absolute treasure trove for any customizers or fans of the show. You can pick it up on Amazon and since its just over $25 you can get free super saver shipping on the book. The book is hard cover, full color, and 192 pages.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1608871452"]The Essential Supernatural - On the road with Sam and Dean Winchester[/ame]

There are hundreds of photo references for all the mains (especially Jared and Jensen) not to mention lots of photos of props and art from set dressings. Some of the photos are a bit smaller than I'd like but there was a nice full page spread of several of their different ID badges (FBI badges!).

Are these heads still available?

Are these heads still available?

I believe so just message wgp rick or sean. they sent another set to caster you might be able to place an order. BTW make sure you look at the interest lists i posted to vote for more sets to be made.

Hey evryone some of the weapons and gear only need 10-11 more votes of interest to be 15 or 16 i forget how many but right now colt,emf,demon knife and bobbie's flask has 5 votes.
the others have 2-3 votes so come to interest page and look for the supernatural weapons also vote for heads on other page.

Hey guys some good news since sawed off shot gun is kinda bottoming out as far as votes only 2 so far. The reident evil alice has a sawed off shotgun thats very close to the one used on supernatural. All i did was paint metal look to gun metal grey since black didn't look right. and painted handle and cocking bar a light brown.

It looks awsome and fits the hands pritty cool.

Nice :) il do that. Hope pete has update soon. Excited

me too Im stoked

Will post a wip Monday and adding details the rest of the week :hi5:

It's taking a bit longer as I am painting 19 heads at the same time :lol

Wow thats alot of heads

Damn!!! :) thanks for the soft update. Monday will be a great day.

If the votes are not made WGP will move on and thats it no villans, no weapons and some of the weapons are close but we need more votes.

Tiny update as im rushed of my feet :lol

Still working till i get the skin tones perfect

Ooh, nice to see some paint on these casts. Helps to really visualize the final piece. Nice start on the skin, Peteskywalker :)

Thanks guys you are very kind, and thank you to those who have commissioned these for being very patient.
A am quite a perfectionist when it comes to 1/6 and skin tones are one of my focus points.

Once I get the skin done I will fly through with these in a week so thanks for sticking with me :hi5:

Back