WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's UNHOLY SUPERNATURAL ROAD TRIP- cast pics posted

I'd definitely be up for an EMF reader, the colt, Ruby's demon knife, and Bobby's flask. I could probably pass on most of the other stuff, at least for the moment.

In other news, I just got myself a copy of The Essential Supernatural by Nicholas Knight. Published by Insight Editions in the US and by Titan Books here in the UK. It's a huge coffee table-sized thing with tons of great reference photos for props, costumes, even sets. I totally recommend it, not only for Supernatural fans in general, but for us customizers in particular!

Oh, and if we're talking supernatural love, I have a two year-old son named Jensen.

Peace.

Last edited:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al12WO5x23w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al12WO5x23w[/ame]

I just baught alice from resident evil's sawed off double barrel shotgun so im going to give that to dean. I have to give it a wood grain paintjob. Ive made woodgrain before so i can do it again.

here are some weapons we should vote on for WGP to make:

ruby's demon knife that ened up in sam and deans arsenal

supernatural-demon-killing-knife-anybody-made-one-supernatural-demon-killing-knife-design.png-53232d1305318772

sam's Klaww of death dagger
mc_l_thornax.jpg

The Colt with 5 bullets in wood box.
ColtPatterson1.jpg

sketch of right side of colt

Supernatural_Colt_by_Godly_Effect.png

specks on colt
Patersonbdsml.jpg

engravin on left side of colt.
colt-revolver-gallery.jpg

as far as crossbow all they need to do is add a sight scope to the one theiir using for walking dead darrel so easy mod.

as far as equipment i showed a mettal flask for the holy water and EMF already 4 pages back.

Last edited:

Plese vote for these weapons guys i have looked every where their is no weapons close to the ones pictures.

all colt pistols i have looked at don't open and the barrels are short on the ones that can. i have never seen that klaww of death etc
all of their cool weapns need to be customs

Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL Castiel and Bobby interest thread

WAVE TWO?

CROWLEY
the vampire with soul
SamuelJD
DaSaru
Jables316

JOHN WINCHESTER
Jables316
ShadowX81
Kross
ifrack

YELLOW EYED DEMON
Batfan08
Kross

ELLEN

JO
Knucklefunger
ifrack

ALLISTAIR
DaSaru
Cross

AZAEZAL
Kross

put me on for crowley,john winchester,yellow eyed demon,Id vote for Ruby before Jo. so if those are still on the votes list im adding ruby and mary winchester on the list for voting.

hey are you going to make Satan? or lilith?

We are definitely up to making more characters and special weapons. The character/weapon in question just needs 16 people to tell us they are interested in them which we keep tally of.

Add me for the weapons please.

me too of course

show where we are with the talley of each weapon so we can keep track.

Personally I think it would be a better idea to just have a standard "weapons pack" then individually tally each weapon. Everyone would have thier own preferences and there is no way we could ever get to the number of votes we need for any of them.

My vote for the weapons pack would be:

-The Colt
-Ruby's Knife
-Dean's Shotgun
-Bobby's flask
-John's Journal
-EMF Reader

The crossbow and demon claw knife are cool, but just simply aren't important enough to be worth drivng up the price of the pack.

Last edited:

Sure rick here it is;

let's find out what get's the most
here is a list of supplies you should sell as a gear set.
Weapons
1.the colt box with 5 bullets
2.double berrel shotgun i beleved this is sawed off versian
3.demon knife (ruby's)
4. Sam's curved knife/dagger(called klaww of death)

Gear
1.salt container
2.dead mans blood mason jar
3.books with magical pages (bobbies library)
4. floor decal with devil trap printed and celing decal on clear background
5. bobbies flask
6.shovel with wood look handle
7.deans lighter mini that flips open
8. John Winchesters journal with detailed pages
9. holy water bottle flask.
10. EMF reader

Last edited:

Number 1 and 3 for me. Weapons

all of above for me hehe

Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL Castiel and Bobby interest thread

hey whats the eta on that amulet, if its still breaking have you thought of doing part resin, part metal for stability by inserting a metal rod while resin is cooling then just wire wrap it to cord. Or finding a way to make mettal ones.

UPDATES

So like I mentioned last week a few posts above, the heads have been started to have all four characters be finished by Halloween at the latest.

We are making an Angel Sword accessory for Castiel, and for Dean we are making his 1:6 amulet.

Amulet-onesixth.jpg

We also have other horror things coming out for Halloween soon. While realizing the Supernatural vampire mythology is different than other lore, under the umbrella of just fun horror, here is some other things we are offering:

Wooden Vampire Hunting Kit
Woodenvampitehuntingkit.jpg

malletandstake.jpg

Olden coffin wrapped in chains:
WoodcoffinII.jpg

2011-08-251935.jpg

2011-08-251936.jpg

I think as far as supernatural is conserned their should be at least the colt, emf reader since none are made. I saw one colt patterson but it's diecast metal and just looks terrible. so WGP would be the only one to make it and some people have voted. So I think a thread should be on the weapons.

Some people including myself want the:
Colt
EMF
ruby's deamon knife

as far as head sculpts their should be at least a few villians to vote for and a good guy. see my next post.

im going to post seperatly a head list to vote on guys im going to post this on another thread and give wgp the link to check on it from time to time.

Back