Wgp illegal aliens thread- announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP'S "You're going out there to destroy them, right?" thread. LANCE available no

My version of Bishop.

Last edited:
Re: WGP'S "You're going out there to destroy them, right?" thread. LANCE available no

Fantastic paint up mate!

AMAZING PAINT UP, Proteus! Great job! :clap:clap:clap

OPEN INTEREST LIST ANNOUNCEMENT

Once our deluxe Newt is done (with attacking Face Hugger accessory) WGP will move on to doing other character heads from "Aliens" (EARLY 2013). We are always pretty surprised to get people still asking for Ripley, Hicks, and Hudson in PM requsts, so we would like to start an Aliens head interest list from you guys so we can gauge who has the most interest. It can be for anyone and for as many characters as you'd like. As always, we need 16 people interested per character to get them made. Thanks!

:clap:clap:clap

Ripley, all the way!

And I'd personally love an "after" Bishop. (Just a head and some guts for a half figure. :pray:) https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4921914&postcount=171

Some huggers would be awesome, too. Either attacking or suspended in their specimen tanks?

And here's a crazy idea ... how about a chest-burster? https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4419324&postcount=45

Last edited:

Hi Rick!
count with me!
Would be awesome if you also do the armors for the colonial squad.
The hot toys versions are ugly and currently very expensive,that would be great if you do something about it! :)

Good news. New Hudson, Hicks, Ripley, Drake, Apone or Vasquez are always WELCOME!!! :1-1:

Recently,Dorgmal told me that if people request it,he could make new molds of the colonial squad armors,so if you guys coordinate this,maybe we could get fully armored Aliens marines and also the heads.
Since Hot Toys aliens figures are pretty old and then the likeness was poor,could be a good chance to get the right figures.
Weapons and clothing are easy to find in ebay or internet,but armors are hard to find,or extremely expensive.
What do you think?

Last edited:
Re: WGP ALIEN MARINE CREW- FUTURE HEAD DISCUSSIONS p 11

Thanks for all the feedback so far! The interest lists will be kept in the first few posts of the thread. We really do want all of your ideas and interest, because we love Aliens but need your backing interest if we are going to make anything.

Bucky, in case you missed the way I just slid the announcement in a few posts above, we will be making the attacking Face Hugger as an accessory with Newt. We will let you buy extras as needed. :)

As far as the armor, Dorgmal is one of our casters and to say he is enthused is an understatement (laugh). He also told us he may be willing to offer the armor again if there is a demand, so go ahead and let us know here.

WGP has a few other ideas on a different fronts- accessories and dios.
For accessories, we thought we could offer VICTIM sets:
A) a victims head with face hugger (attached and in pain, without),
B) a screaming victim head a chest burster.

C) If there was interest we could also offer the eggs (closed, opening, open), and make the open one with a an optional face hugger lunging out.

Then we were thinking of two dios that could go with them:

1) A hive wall section for cocooned person and flooring (that could link).

2) a generic sci-fi med bay. There would be a (swivel) med table that could stand or lay flat to strap a victim/patient to, an x-ray of the facehugger tube down the victims throat, and a dead, removed face-hugger in a pan on a table with acid burns burning through.

That way you could have a victim on the table screaming as a chest burster is be ripping out of him. Maybe on an alternate second table could be a person with a face-hugger still attached lying next to him.

I always imagine this with Hicks and Bishop bursting through some door (laugh). Our dissection tray would fit nicely in here. Facehuggers in light-up tanks in the background would be icing on the cake. :)

Let us know if any of these sounds interesting?

RIPLEY
Proteus 360
Bucky Underbelly
Vialli

HICKS
Proteus 360
Vialli
MARINE ARMOR
Proteus 360
vialli

DAMAGED BISHOP
Bucky Underbelly

FACEHUGGER TANKS
Bucky Underbelly

CHESTBURSTER
Bucky Underbelly

Last edited:

We wanted to show you guys a pic of Bishop next to the Hot Toys head we measured to get his size, the HT Rhodey head from Iron Man 1. We made Bishop a little thinner than him because Lance is a little thinner. (Thanks to Proteus for the picture!).

BISHOPCOMPARISON.jpg

Busy little creatures! :lol

:panic:

Wow.

There's nothing here I'm not interested in!

I gave up a long time ago on having any marines in my collection because the originals are hard to find and innacurate. But if you guys can do the armor (and whatever other tricky bits he might need), then I'd totally be in for a Hicks!

I'm really liking the idea of the dios, too. Not sure which one(s) I'd be down for yet, but I really like where this is going!

Love the idea of the hive wall, with a cocooned victim. That could be amazing ... especially if that victim was in the process of screaming and chest-bursting! (Maybe some acid burns in the floor?) Price depending, I could be totally up for that!

And eggs are always great. They'd be small enough to class up even the smallest Alien display. Tuck one or two in the corner of the Alien shelf of your Detolf and you've got some instant awesome! Sign me up!

Okay, I'm gonna stop now before I start begging you for a Paul Reiser figure! (Note: Do NOT -- I repeat -- do NOT sign me up for a Paul Reiser figure! Under any circumstances! Even if I beg! :lol)

2013 is gonna be a good year! :clap

Busy little creatures! :lol

:panic:

Wow.

There's nothing here I'm not interested in!

I gave up a long time ago on having any marines in my collection because the originals are hard to find and innacurate. But if you guys can do the armor (and whatever other tricky bits he might need), then I'd totally be in for a Hicks!

I'm really liking the idea of the dios, too. Not sure which one(s) I'd be down for yet, but I really like where this is going!

Love the idea of the hive wall, with a cocooned victim. That could be amazing ... especially if that victim was in the process of screaming and chest-bursting! (Maybe some acid burns in the floor?) Price depending, I could be totally up for that!

And eggs are always great. They'd be small enough to class up even the smallest Alien display. Tuck one or two in the corner of the Alien shelf of your Detolf and you've got some instant awesome! Sign me up!

Okay, I'm gonna stop now before I start begging you for a Paul Reiser figure! (Note: Do NOT -- I repeat -- do NOT sign me up for a Paul Reiser figure! Under any circumstances! Even if I beg! :lol)

2013 is gonna be a good year! :clap

We like the idea of breaking things down into accessory sets so you can buy as much or as little as you want, then we can sell the dios cheaper because they will just be rooms without all the accessories. Just spit-balling now but appreciate all feedback!

I kinda want a Burke to have cocooned to a wall besides another faceless victim with a facehugger lunging at him (laugh)

RIPLEY
Proteus 360
Bucky Underbelly
Vialli
olbertfrog

HICKS
Proteus 360
Vialli
olbertfrog

MARINE ARMOR
Proteus 360
vialli
Bucky Underbelly
olbertfrog

DAMAGED BISHOP
Bucky Underbelly
PROTEUS360

FACEHUGGER TANKS
Bucky Underbelly
PROTEUS360

CHESTBURSTER SET
Bucky Underbelly[/QUOTE]
PROTEUS360

EGGS
Bucky Underbelly

DIORAMA
PROTEUS360
Bucky Underbelly

Last edited:

Hi Rick!
put me in for the damaged bishop,the chesbusters and the tanks.
I already own several eggs,(is not a joke)but put me in for the rest,also the dios.

I was just thinking how we could do the chestbuster - we could work it like a prosthetic built to fit onto a HT body with a broken flesh area which could stick onto the chest

Nobody want a Burke to kill? Ha ha

FACEHUGGER TANKS sounds nice.

I'd love to get full diorama for Bishop, BTW:
1) table with hugger preparation
2) chair
3) cupboard near it with tank with hugger
4) flat floor piece to chain it all together
So I could sit my Bishop on chair and give him a lot of SCIENCE work to do. :D I would like to get this, really.
If I have fully armed IN-DA-NAME-OF-SCIENCE!!!-Bishop I don't need second damaged one. ))))

Back