Wgp illegal aliens thread- announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP ALIEN MARINE CREW- 2013 project interest list voting

All of this feedback is GREAT. I will get all of this marked down into lists tonight (between this and the other thread in customs). I still need to cross post about the headsets over there. Please keep ideas and interest coming, gang!

I would be interested in several MARINE ARMOR sets depending upon the price. I see that the head sculpts will be sold unpainted but is there a chance that you might consider offering painted ones as well for us who can not paint very well?

I would be interested in several MARINE ARMOR sets depending upon the price. I see that the head sculpts will be sold unpainted but is there a chance that you might consider offering painted ones as well for us who can not paint very well?

Gotcha down. Thanks! I updated the entire first post. As for painting, that's a common concern so let me copy that from the first post here because everyone misses it since that post is a mile long (laugh).

PAINTING
There are many painters here on the forums available to paint your heads for you if you need their services. I have listed three as examples from least expensive to most expensive.

Silent Surfer actually paints 1:6 protos professionally. If you like any of them, just contact them for availability and their pricing and we can send any heads you buy directly to them!

PETE SKYWALKER
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83351

SMALL STUDIOS
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30267&page=410

SILENT SURFER
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73819

I'll take a Ripley,Hicks and a headset thanks :)

Last edited:

I am interested in 5 sets of marine armor depending on the price.

Got my Bishop. Sweet... Thanks!!! Look very nice.
Gonna send him to my painter now...

Great! Who is your painter?

Please put me down for a Hicks head. Will you make him neckless? That is preferable to me.

Please put me down for a Hicks head. Will you make him neckless? That is preferable to me.

Gotcha down. Hicks needs to scan ceiling for Aliens! He will be neckless (laugh).
When we do Ripley, we will make the different movie versions and when we do her ALIEN loo are going to expieriment getting a wig specially made for her so her hair can remain longer.

Last edited:

Gotcha down. Hicks needs to scan ceiling for Aliens! He will be neckless (laugh).
When we do Ripley, we will make the different movie versions and when we do her ALIEN loo are going to expieriment getting a wig specially made for her so her hair can remain longer.

yesss!! :yess:

You forgot to put me for the HEADSETS. :)

BTW:

Will paint him next month, I hope.

Last edited:

I just got pics back of the test wig for Romana from Doctor Who and I am VERY happy with the results. The artist said her method is sort of an industry secret, so not made the way a normal wig is. This is actually made into a molded skull cap.

This is what we wanted to see would work to use the same method for our Newt (and later for an ALIEN Ripley)

IMG_0992.jpg

WOW! Great news. And it looks very good indeed.

I'm still 100% IN for the Newt if I could pick up some head+body set from you, guys. :) Cloth to get complete figure would be awesome too...

Also, 100% interested in headphones set, one or two. Probable one.

And 80% interested in hugger surgery and tank. Maybe I'd be able to use new Joker DX table to display it...

Any plans to make Ripley's Alien_1 head with some real hair? Would be very sweet.

Last edited:
Re: WGP Lance Henriksen thread

Awesome job on the skin there Ski! Looks great.

Pete painted my Bishop HS really nice as well! :)

Back