WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's UNHOLY SUPERNATURAL ROAD TRIP- cast pics posted

hes awfully red:rotfl

The redness is like an undertone you see in hot toys type bodies.
Judging from what i saw it looks like he is going to do thin layers upon layers until its finished so all you saw was maybe one or two layers.

hes awfully red:rotfl

Study closely my padawan :lol

The redness is like an undertone you see in hot toys type bodies.
Judging from what i saw it looks like he is going to do thin layers upon layers until its finished so all you saw was maybe one or two layers.

That’s right you are spot on.
Its about layer 6 as I use transparent paint I need to layer up to give some more depth in the sculpt. I will be spraying another layer of normal skin tone then highlight the sculpt and add the details.
Surprisingly the details are the easy part :lol

The ETA on these will be the first 2 weeks of January. I wanted to get these done fast but as my day job is unexpectedly mega busy currently my only day off over Xmas is Xmas day :horror

ok got it pete. ^_^ i can wait for it to be awesome. we believe in you! a little teaser every now and then would be appreciated. thanks.

Its cool pete i am patient im already buisy with customs of my own.
I hope all the pics i sent to your email helped with skin tone.

Sorry i wasnt able to send body its just the body is heavy and it would cost a fortune to send back and forth.

I was wondering is their anyone interested in the villians I do have an interest page guys. Im just amazed people only wanting monster hunters but no monsters... odd.

I was wondering is their anyone interested in the villians I do have an interest page guys. Im just amazed people only wanting monster hunters but no monsters... odd.

I love Supernatural but I understand the lack or people jumping over the monsters. The thing with monster hunter characters is that they can fight anything and most of us already owns hoards of monsters and generic 1:6 nasties already.

And, honestly, the show is awesome because of the writing, directing, and actors. Most of the Supernatural monsters themselves aren't stand-out iconic because the show has no budget and it gets chopped smaller every season. All the baddies are mostly human looking. When I saw the Leviathans I thought we finally have a distinctive, different looking monster than might be worth making but still no one jumped. And that's cool. At least we got the main four characters out!

But if you guys continue voting on our interest lists for weapons and characters, we will be happy to make whatever else you want as soon as they gets 16 votes.

Happy holidays, gang!

anyone who votes for heads and gear here ill keep a talley on my thread so we have an accurate count. only need 10 more votes for the collt and ruby's demon killing knife so important iconic pieces. so keep voting

What are good monsters out their Rick? I am relativly new to 1/6 scale world fresh out of fashion doll land. I use to sew OOAK fashion clothes for barbie and integrity toys, before doing action figures so im kinda out of the loop in this area.

What are good monsters out their Rick? I am relativly new to 1/6 scale world fresh out of fashion doll land. I use to sew OOAK fashion clothes for barbie and integrity toys, before doing action figures so im kinda out of the loop in this area.

Sideshow had a Zombie 1:6 line called "the Dead" that put out about 5-6 monsters (now it's a statue line). There was a mass market toyline for Van Helsing and their vampire bat creature was very sweet you can find on E-bay. Sideshow did Universal Monsters early on. They made a wolf man there. Buffy's The Master was as pretty cool looking Vampire and was $20 on E-bay for the longest time. Don't know if it still is. Someone did a 1:6 Nosferatu. Hope that helps!

Yea it kinda does I may wait until sideshow or another company makes a monster that makes me say I can't live without this one. When i was alittle girl I grew up watching horror films. The only thing that scared me was thriller seeing michal jackson as a zombie scared me sh%^# less. I had nightmares for days. Which is odd because I saw night of living dead two days before and that didnt phase me.

Why is it since I have started customising and bashing my own figgures i have no interest in made ones. Is that a normal thing that happens to collectors.

But what Im looking for is A really good wearwolf like from Dog soldier's, vampire from that movie 30 days of night very grewsome vamps, as you can see I want figures that creap you out to even come closs to them.

Id love to make 1/6th scale of puppet master figures. Because those would be actual size. And i have yet to see anyone do any above.

Yea it kinda does I may wait until sideshow or another company makes a monster that makes me say I can't live without this one. When i was alittle girl I grew up watching horror films. The only thing that scared me was thriller seeing michal jackson as a zombie scared me sh%^# less. I had nightmares for days. Which is odd because I saw night of living dead two days before and that didnt phase me.

Why is it since I have started customising and bashing my own figgures i have no interest in made ones. Is that a normal thing that happens to collectors.

But what Im looking for is A really good wearwolf like from Dog soldier's, vampire from that movie 30 days of night very grewsome vamps, as you can see I want figures that creap you out to even come closs to them.

Id love to make 1/6th scale of puppet master figures. Because those would be actual size. And i have yet to see anyone do any above.

Hot Toys made Michael Jackson from THRILLER. WGP has an orginal female vampire with vamp hands already printed floating around somewhere, and for our David from the LOST BOYS figure, we also made some new Vamp hands and feet for him we'd love to use again, so somewhere down the line it would make sense to do a few original vamp head to utilize them. I also have wanted to do an original wicked vampire eight year old little girl with pony-tails someday. But as monstered up and scary, not the modern wussy human looking vampires.

Really bad but fun photoshopping with existing monster toys:

Mr Barlows "Salems Lot" Barlow custom head
picture.php

Mcfarlane Chucky
picture.php

picture.php
[/IMG]

Sideshow Pumpkinhead statue (?)
picture.php

Hi, when are the Sam and Dean heads arriving?
And am I on the list?

Guess what rick you wont believe this but my cousin is dating the art director and co publisher for the graphic novel by moonstone "Kolchak: Tales of the night stalker"

I thought he looked familiar

Guess what rick you wont believe this but my cousin is dating the art director and co publisher for the graphic novel by moonstone "Kolchak: Tales of the night stalker"
I thought he looked familiar

It's a small world! (We're all just trapped here serving time together!) :)

Last edited:

Hi, when are the Sam and Dean heads arriving?
And am I on the list?

Hi Dany,
The first shipment arrived a month ago and shipped to the people who
had ordered early. We are just waiting for the second shipment to arrive now. :)

Pete :) any wip? Hahaha

If I did it would look hardly any different from the last one :lol

I have literally no time off work over Xmas so will not make any major progress with theses until after the 6th Jan :gah:

hahaha ok man! hope you understand my excitement. i really do refrain in asking everyday! hahaha since you mentioned the time frame. ^_^ advance happy new year!

Back