WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's UNHOLY SUPERNATURAL ROAD TRIP- cast pics posted

Hey guys one of my friends from OSW told me that you can use toungue barbells to extend the lenth of your figure by finding one the size of the ankle post plus their metal so you dont need to wory about it snapping on you, Just take the ankle post with you to the piercing/tatoo parlor. yes they will give you an odd look but get over it if you want taller figures.

So Sam can be taller than dean

i got Sam,dean and Mary winchesters stand decals and just got mary winchester's brown suede in to make her jacket.

her body should be here sometime this month. Im insanely buisy with my project with rick and sean so i have no time to work on supernatural so im not in a huge hurry to get my heads in since i dont have time to clothed them.

Hey gang,
I just got a new shipment of the Supernatural heads back in this week so any newer outstanding orders will be shipping early next week and the heads are back in stock for new orders.
Thanks!
-Rick

Still want to see some good painted sculpts. I want to get these but want to know how they might turn out.

Still want to see some good painted sculpts. I want to get these but want to know how they might turn out.

I hear ya! I can tell you one Castiel went to Silent Surfer this week for a customer. No idea when he'll get to it but that'll be a treat. Then with this newest shipment of heads we got in I was able to sent a set off to Marvel Comics Salvador Larocca who's been kindly painting our protos for us recently (Indy, Bishop, Walking Dead). I had to give my personal set out for orders before because the caster was taking so long.

Salva's a busy guy but at least that were finally able to be sent off to him!

I have painted some for customers and will be finished within the next 2 weeks so I will be shore to post pictures on here :)

cool! COME on Pete - itching to see your paint ups :)

Thanks Sean :)

Been a while in the making but I think I have the skin sorted now I just need to perfect the eyes now :lol

Im gonna die from excitement pete. Please dont let me die :)

Hahah your in my will. Haha just waiting on you. I can pay anytime of the day. :)

Ok here are a couple of mine that I have painted up:

Sam:

SAM_0954_zpse776d54c.jpg

Bobby (need to sort the outfit etc)

SAM_0959_zps43ce54bf.jpg

SAM_0961_zps1963354b.jpg

SAM_0960_zpsd31c9c75.jpg

Nice....like Sam's outfit except the shoes....maybe black boots or something? These sculpts were done pretty good.....

Look forward to them pete thanks for update. Rick is sending you two more for me it's bobbie and castiel(cass)

did the angel blade come out well i had sent with sam and dean?

B**LS!!!!

Bobby looks great!

Back