Wgp illegal aliens thread- announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We wanted to show you guys a pic of Lance next to the Hot Toys head we measured to get his size, the HT Rhodey head from Iron Man 1. We made Lance a little thinner than him because he is a little thinner. (Thanks to Marvel's Salvador Larroca for the picture!).

LANCECOMPARISON.jpg

LANCE- $60 + $5 shipping AVAILABLE NOW

PAINTING
There are many painters here on the forums available to paint your heads for you if you need their services. I have listed three as examples from least expensive to most expensive.
Silent Surfer actually paints 1:6 protos professionally. If you like any of them, just contact them for availability and their pricing and we can send any heads you buy directly to them.

PETE SKYWALKER
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83351

SMALL STUDIOS
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30267&page=410

SILENT SURFER
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73819

Last edited:
Wgp: Lance henriksen head

LITTLE LOST GIRL

UPDATE OCTOBER 2012

Right now our limited edition LOST GIRL figure is planned for early 2013. For a body we are thinking this 21CM Obitsu. Here is a pic of the Obitsu next to a Hot Toys Narrow. Judging from the size test, looks about right.

trek007.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WGP ALIENS Newt and Bishop interest thread

I'll have to see the progress on these before I commit to either.

If you offer heads seperate I'd buy one. My one from Sean ended up getting the hair trapped in a box and by the time I'd realised it'd pulled half of it out. :lol
Not sure how I'd fix the head to the body though.

Interested in Newt as well.

might be interested depending on price and perhaps some pics of the progress

Thanking you to everybody for stating interest. You're not "locked" into anything by doing that, and of course it depends what the price is and what final product looks like so no worries. Keep the interest coming and thanks!
-Rick :)

having a newt in the collection is a must, happy with the one I have but will still check out progress etc :clap

I'm in for a newt. But want to see wip pics before I make my final decision. We she have clothing as well. Coz kids overalls are impossible to find

I'm in for a newt. But want to see wip pics before I make my final decision. We she have clothing as well. Coz kids overalls are impossible to find

Cool. :)

Yeah, we'll be making her clothes for just that reason. :)

Thought i made a first post in this one?,weird,...
Interested for sure, only would like to see more on how its gonna look first .

There are two threads! One in ALIENS and one in CUSTOMS. :rotfl :)

Gotcha down. The list is just interest. Not "committing". Completely understand. Thanks! :)

still going ahead dude

Back