Wgp illegal aliens thread- announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP ALIEN MARINE CREW- FUTURE HEAD DISCUSSIONS p 11

Are the Bishops still available? Paintup looks fantastic.
I'd be in for Ripley, Hicks, Hudson, Apone, Vasquez, Drake, Frost, face hugger in tank, dissection, marine armor.

Last edited:

yep - still available :)

How about the colonial marines tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about the colonial marines tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol_guy_original.jpg

I'm not sure if I can survive with my Tumbler in one apartments... But I'd LOVE to get APC in 1/6 scale if the price would be around 600-800$ painted and shipped, not more.

Hey Rick, no more marines?? (Hudson, Vasquez, Drake, Apone....)

We are just throwing out other things we want to make because we really dig making the accessories and want our shelves to look wicked as we can. We are still taking interest lists for everyone/everything. Remember we want 16 people interested in a specific heads before we will commit, so we are liking the laundry lists we are getting back as it really helps us.

Note: I am the only person who thinks a Burke would be cool (laugh).

I am also big on an open egg with a lunging facehugger leaping out towards a victim. Don't make me cry, guys. Vote for that (laugh).

In the other Aliens thread in the Aliens section the Marine headsets got brought up again, which forgot to mention here, so please sound off on that here as well as you guys have a chance.

I will try and get caught up on the lists so far tonight. :)

Last edited:

Headset would be great! I'm displaying Hicks without helmet, so I really need one to fit your head. Definitely in.

Still in for Bishop diorama if it will ever happen. :)

Also, don't forget to combine my Bishop and Joneses when shipping, please. ^_^

The two threads are confusing. Wasn't sure which one to comment in or if they would be combined. Whatever happened to Newt? Also I've seen pics of a 1:6 queen floating around. Not sure if it is a custom or what.

In the other Aliens thread in the Aliens section the Marine headsets got brought up again, which forgot to mention here, so please sound off on that here as well as you guys have a chance.

I will try and get caught up on the lists so far tonight. :)

It's a custom statue and pretty expensive one. I can understand why, but still... And it should be supported by metal stand in her belly, not acceptable for me. Would be happy to have it standing on her own legs.

The two threads are confusing. Wasn't sure which one to comment in or if they would be combined. Whatever happened to Newt? Also I've seen pics of a 1:6 queen floating around. Not sure if it is a custom or what.

Hey Nexus! I know still owe you an e-mail reply, so I apologize. It's coming. I hate having 2 threads for anything but it is neccessary as some people seem to always only visit a primary forum and not the customs one. I do combine interest lists so answering in either one is fine.

Newt is THE next main WGP Aliens project coming up (unless Sean does surprise accessory work), but she is not the next WGP project (Walking Dead, The Thing, and Lost Boys David are). I have a mental date of targeting her for a Christmas release so we will see how that goes since that involves not only a seamstress but a wigmaker and extra people in the mix always wang things up (laugh).

I am still updating lists, BTW. I am only half done in the first post and will then copy it to the other. :)

I just got pics back of the test wig for Romana from Doctor Who and I am VERY happy with the results. The artist said her method is sort of an industry secret, so not made the way a normal wig is. This is actually made into a molded skull cap.

This is what we wanted to see would work to use the same method for our Newt (and later for an ALIEN Ripley)

IMG_0992.jpg

Technique looks pretty cool. I personally think when done right "real hair" takes pieces to the next level.

Re: Wgp: Lance henriksen head

I have a few WIP pics to share for our "LITTLE LOST GIRL" custom, due for early 2013. The actual custom will be wigged. The hair here is a place holder to see how she looks. :)

HennWIP1.jpg

HennWIP2.jpg

HennWIP3.jpg

Re: Wgp: Lance henriksen and carrie henn head

I wanted to give a status update on some of our Aliens things for you, troops! I updated a while ago in one of the two Aliens threads, but you know how quickly those things get lost!

DISSECTION TRAY AND REEBOK BOOTS

Neither are printed yet. We have been waiting. The hold-up is that most people won't order the shoes alone to save on shipping so we would want to release them with the tray, and with the tray we needed to figure out how to make Bishops tools. Ideally we want them to be metal because plastic would be too fragile that small. We JUST learned what we need to do to make them. Now that we know the method we can look into it.

So we will release the Bishop boots with either with the tray or with Newt, whichever happens first. Ideally all together. We also want to release our Ripley head with the full Newt since we like theme-ing and timing things, and also because Ripley can use the same boots. :)

"Ripley, she doesn't have bad dreams because she's just a piece of plastic."

complete-2.jpg

Cool. I want in on this when its ready. I could get bishop head later on right? Holiday money is tight.

yeah sure :) May as well pick him up with the sneakers and autopsy set

Back