WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's UNHOLY SUPERNATURAL 666 ROAD TRIP HUNTERS- at molders

They look great! If there's still openings in the interest list, I would definitely like a cas & the blade. Possibly a dean and sam as well depending on some situations falling into line.

How much would sam be painted? could you private email me just in case i loose this page. Im a fan of supernatural and want to slowly get my set.

No problem. I have you both on the interest list and will contact you about Groovy about painting this weekend. :)

Can you refresh my memory? Is WGP going to offer these heads with drilled necks or will we have to do that ourselves? I like to use the HT long neck adapters or muscle bodies for better neck articulation.

No problem. I have you both on the interest list and will contact you about Groovy about painting this weekend. :)

Thanks man that means alot I have always been a fan of supernatural. So i look forward to hearing from ya. Gwen

Can you refresh my memory? Is WGP going to offer these heads with drilled necks or will we have to do that ourselves? I like to use the HT long neck adapters or muscle bodies for better neck articulation.

They will come necked with their necks drilled. :wave

What characters are you doing again? I know Sam and Dean....Bobby too?

No date yet as of when they will be available yet? No rush as I'm getting bodies and clothing together now :)

No date yet as of when they will be available yet? No rush as I'm getting bodies and clothing together now :)

I was updated earlier in the week by the mold maker for this project that he had time in his schedule to try and start molding the gang this week before he left on vacation, otherwise this would be his first project once he got back.

Either way sounds like they should start being made within the next three weeks. Not exactly the ASAP we had been quoted but at least I'm hearing something.
-Rick :)

Can I get on the list for Sam Im going to pay when i get paid on October. I just didn't want you sold out before I can get one.I'll buy dean as soon as I see what my check looks like. I do plan on using pete skywalker for my sam and dean heads.
Do you know if heads could be trimmed or another set will be made for newer neck posts I wanted to get "Sam" a Seamless body.

Got bored at lunch and decided to play with some photoshop. Don't mind the crudeness. I only had a few minutes.
dean.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing these painted up for real!

Ha! Photoshop and a few free minutes= lots of fun!

ANNOUNCEMENT

Alright, happy news! Drilling has begun on the Supernatural heads and they are now about to begin casting so we are now asking for payments for orders. Shipping and Handling is $7 which covers up to a full set of heads, to sean.dabbsAThotmail.com (replace "AT" with "@").
Additional details in first post.

Thank you!

Re: WGP's UNHOLY SUPERNATURAL ROAD TRIP- BEING CAST, ACCEPTING PAYMENTS

I sent payment for Castiel on 28th July.

How come the price and shipping has gone up?

Last edited:

I sent payment for Castiel on 28th July.

How come the price and shipping has gone up?

Different casters charged us more. As a prepay you don't need to worry about that.

For the shipping, we never factored in the "handling" part in to account for buying the packages. Just small stuff, really, so going forward we are. Also as a pre-pay, nothing you need to worry about. You're good.
Thanks!

Before I send payment, I'd really love to see a picture of the finished casts ready for shipment. We haven't had any pictures since the original print-outs in July and it would be great to see the final product before sending in the cash.

Warning, bit of a whine ahead (cue tiny :violin):

I've been with this project from the beginning. I'm on the original interest lists for all four heads. I want to emphasize I'm absolutely committed to buying this set, but these days I must be extremely careful with my toy budget. Being asked to pay $20 more than I was led to expect for the set is kind of disheartening. When the print-out pictures were posted, the price was still being given as $55 each. I completely understand costs have gone up and so on, and I know most of the delays with this project have been things out of WGP's control, but I have to admit I'm not super thrilled with the price going up right at the end after almost 18 months of waiting -- and that's just counting this thread, the actual waiting has been a lot longer than that.

WGP says pre-payment isn't required, but it seems people who sent money they weren't required to send are getting the lower price locked in while those of us who don't feel comfortable paying until the final product is shown and shipping is imminent (or whatever other reason for not pre-paying) are getting charged a penalty. We weren't given any warning on the price change or told if we didn't pre-order to lock in the original price the cost would be $5 more per head and that is kind of not cool.

Sorry again for the whine, but I kind of felt like I needed to say it.

Before I send payment, I'd really love to see a picture of the finished casts ready for shipment. We haven't had any pictures since the original print-outs in July and it would be great to see the final product before sending in the cash.

Warning, bit of a whine ahead (cue tiny :violin):

I've been with this project from the beginning. I'm on the original interest lists for all four heads. I want to emphasize I'm absolutely committed to buying this set, but these days I must be extremely careful with my toy budget. Being asked to pay $20 more than I was led to expect for the set is kind of disheartening. When the print-out pictures were posted, the price was still being given as $55 each. I completely understand costs have gone up and so on, and I know most of the delays with this project have been things out of WGP's control, but I have to admit I'm not super thrilled with the price going up right at the end after almost 18 months of waiting -- and that's just counting this thread, the actual waiting has been a lot longer than that.

WGP says pre-payment isn't required, but it seems people who sent money they weren't required to send are getting the lower price locked in while those of us who don't feel comfortable paying until the final product is shown and shipping is imminent (or whatever other reason for not pre-paying) are getting charged a penalty. We weren't given any warning on the price change or told if we didn't pre-order to lock in the original price the cost would be $5 more per head and that is kind of not cool.

Sorry again for the whine, but I kind of felt like I needed to say it.

Our prices have gone up $5 across the board because now we are at the stage we are sourcing molders/casters for this newest batch of heads and the prices coming back are a lot higher than what we have had to pay. People who pre-payed are not effected only because they happened by chance to have paid already. The price was still the same at time of print because that is not the casting stage.

There's never a problem wanting to wait and see pictures of the finished product, ever, and I appreciate we have some of the most loyal customers out there. The wait for our products can be painful (for both the customers and us). But more than anything, you had to go and use a graphic of the tiny violin. You should have been a lawyer....

As such, everyone signed up on our interest list has two weeks after the cast pics are shown to still buy them at $55 before the price goes up to $60.
-Rick :wave

Our prices have gone up $5 across the board because now we are at the stage we are sourcing molders/casters for this newest batch of heads and the prices coming back are a lot higher than what we have had to pay. People who pre-payed are not effected only because they happened by chance to have paid already. The price was still the same at time of print because that is not the casting stage.

There's never a problem wanting to wait and see pictures of the finished product, ever, and I appreciate we have some of the most loyal customers out there. The wait for our products can be painful (for both the customers and us). But more than anything, you had to go and use a graphic of the tiny violin. You should have been a lawyer....

As such, everyone signed up on our interest list has two weeks after the cast pics are shown to still buy them at $55 before the price goes up to $60.
-Rick :wave

That's a fair compromise given the backstage circumstances. Can't wait to see the cast pics :)

I need to see pics and a confirmed day of shipping.

Back