WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's UNHOLY SUPERNATURAL ROAD TRIP- BEING CAST, ACCEPTING PAYMENTS

There's never a problem wanting to wait and see pictures of the finished product, ever, and I appreciate we have some of the most loyal customers out there. The wait for our products can be painful (for both the customers and us). But more than anything, you had to go and use a graphic of the tiny violin. You should have been a lawyer....

As such, everyone signed up on our interest list has two weeks after the cast pics are shown to still buy them at $55 before the price goes up to $60.
-Rick :wave

This is good to hear, since I'm on several interest lists. Since different groups of heads are with different casters, will we need to send payment for the individual lots plus shipping? I was hoping to get as many heads as possible sent at once with combined shipping on the bunch of them, but now it sounds like I'll have to get the heads from a specific caster. lmk

Thanks Rick, it is highly appreciated! I completely understand about the increased costs and when the SPN boys are finally in my greedy little hands and I can start thinking about getting other WGP heads I will be very happy to pay the new rate.

And actually, I did take the LSAT twice, but with two exactly average scores it was pretty clear law school wouldn't be worth the debt... so I just watched a lot of Law & Order instead. I'm pretty sure it was the right decision :lol

Last edited:

This is good to hear, since I'm on several interest lists. Since different groups of heads are with different casters, will we need to send payment for the individual lots plus shipping? I was hoping to get as many heads as possible sent at once with combined shipping on the bunch of them, but now it sounds like I'll have to get the heads from a specific caster. lmk

Well, right now the casters send the heads to us and we ship them out ourselves since there are so many orders to ship out. I am in the US. Sean is in the UK.

The Supernatural and Trek heads each have their own caster and all go to me. I will make sure all orders go out as groups (all Sup heads at once in the same box, all Trek stuff that is ready together in same box).

The UK things are Indy, Han, Bishop and all get sent to Sean so he can always hold items to save you money on shipping till all you want is done. Just PM us to co-ordinate.
-Rick :)

I am interested in Sam, Dean, Bobby and Cas.

How much to post internationally?

Will there be pics of them completed?

Will there be pics of them completed?

In a perfect world. Unfortunately we need so many proto heads painted we will probably be seeing all of yours finished before you see ours finished. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

After our last print batch we have about 21 heads that needs proto painting (4 Supernatural, 5 Trek, 4 Doctor Who, 2 Indy, Han, Bishop, Tall Man, Flash Gordon, 2 Galactica, etc). We usually use Silent Surfer or Small Studios to paint our protos, and their wait list isn't exactly a short one even at the best of times--- and won't be getting any shorter once our Indys and everything else gets released.

The good news is I know many people are already going to be using them to paint some of their WGP heads, so that means we may get to see some painted up faster by seeing theirs?

Last edited:

Pics of them after casting....not completed painting...my bad.....pics of them ready for shipping is what i was asking.

Hey email me again I lost your email. I Should be finding out by next weekend about my money. So How much for a sam and dean head plus angel dagger. please email me back.
plus ill have you send them to skywalker. to get painted.

Also Have you ever thought about doing Mary Winchester she was kinda badass. if not can you make the charm bracelet.

Hey email me again I lost your email. I Should be finding out by next weekend about my money. So How much for a sam and dean head plus angel dagger. please email me back.
plus ill have you send them to skywalker. to get painted.

Also Have you ever thought about doing Mary Winchester she was kinda badass. if not can you make the charm bracelet.

I will E-mail you back this weekend.

To have us do any another character from Sup we would simply need 16people telling us they were interested. There are interest lists started in the 1st post if anyone wants to be added on to any of them, or start new ones. :)

Well put me on the list for young Mary Winchester when she was a hunter from 1978 with the farah fawcett hair. Hey people vote for Mary she was bad as$ on supernatural during flashback episodes.

Anything yet on these?

Anything yet on these?

I just heard today the first orders are all cast. That batch will be the QC heads that I see. I've asked for pictures and have not gotten any yet, so hopefully I will still get some to post before they are shipped.

I noticed something you guys may have missed...Dean needs his necklace. its seen in every episode.

I noticed something you guys may have missed...Dean needs his necklace. its seen in every episode.

I guess you haven't really looked at the first post very well. :monkey3
We made it. We just haven't talked about offering it yet. :)

So WGP making the Neckless for Dean.

So WGP making the Neckless for Dean.

Laugh. Yeah, but thats actually pretty old news. I just haven't given any updates. For a reason. The first reason was because it is so small at 1:6, I wanted to make sure it cast okay/was castable before I even mentioned it was available. And strong enough to be capable of putting a hole in it. Now we have a second reason. It was so small our caster lost it. :gah:

We'll definitely reprint it again, probably when we send the Walking Dead stuff off.

Last edited:

Dean hasn't worn his necklace in a couple of seasons so not having it right away is no big deal for me.

If I could make a suggestion about the necklace based on my experience with Nek's version from a few years ago, I wonder if we could get the necklace cast in something heavier than regular white resin. His sculpt was great, but the necklace was so small and the resin so light, it just wouldn't hang right. If it could be cast in something like the tintable Smooth-on 325 resin, it would be both heavier and could also be cast in the correct gold color.

ETA: I can't believe I forgot to say this -- I'm really, really looking forward to the pictures of the heads!

I look forward to ordering my set next week, Im waiting to get paid so that's been my worry. and once i Do I will prep the wardrobe myself and get the right bodies needed. I just purchased the plaid fabric (shirts) and I'm taking apart some old jeans to make sam and dean's pants. Im going back and forth about the leather jacket or dark olive jacket for dean and making the john deer jacket or another jacket for Sam. I already picked their footwear. I will probably purchase the necklace when it's ready it's not a rush for me either and I'm sorry I didn't catch that on the 1st page. I just didn't see a pic so i didn't know for sure if that was on the table.

Back