WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's UNHOLY SUPERNATURAL ROAD TRIP- BEING CAST, ACCEPTING PAYMENTS

I look forward to ordering my set next week, Im waiting to get paid so that's been my worry. and once i Do I will prep the wardrobe myself and get the right bodies needed. I just purchased the plaid fabric (shirts) and I'm taking apart some old jeans to make sam and dean's pants. Im going back and forth about the leather jacket or dark olive jacket for dean and making the john deer jacket or another jacket for Sam. I already picked their footwear. I will probably purchase the necklace when it's ready it's not a rush for me either and I'm sorry I didn't catch that on the 1st page. I just didn't see a pic so i didn't know for sure if that was on the table.

No worries. Whats funny is I didn't see it in the pic when Sean first sent them to me so I don't hardly think anyone did. Great start on the costumes!
-Rick :)

Hopefully some pics come up....Denny Kim's Dean is looking very tempting

Hopefully some pics come up....Denny Kim's Dean is looking very tempting

But he'd be oh so lonely. :)
Here are a few pics we finally got from our caster. We won't be able to take others ourselves till we have them in hand.

Sam3.jpg

dean3.jpg

castiel3.jpg

Bobby1.jpg

bobby3-1.jpg

Sam2.jpg

Dean2.jpg

castiel2.jpg

castiel1.jpg

In the above two pics Cas looks like he has a gaping head wound. Note he doesn't have that in the very top pic, nor in our original print. It is just a fleck of plastic that was removed by the time the top pic was taken.

Everything looks great so far! Would it be possible to have the caster snap a pic of Dean from the front?

Everything looks great so far! Would it be possible to have the caster snap a pic of Dean from the front?

It was like pulling teeth getting these. I'll ask but those prob won't happen till I get them in hand.

It was like pulling teeth getting these. I'll ask but those prob won't happen till I get them in hand.

They look great....as far as pulling teeth to get pics...i would tell him to keep good business up....gotta work with the customers..lol. I would say in a situation like this especially a head sculpt...to do a 360 view....because if you show one side your bound to have questions left and right. Now the question comes down to when to expect them to be ready.....

Re: WGP's UNHOLY SUPERNATURAL ROAD TRIP- cast pics posted

Our caster just got back to me and let me know all of the heads he made (the pre-orders) have indeed been shipped out (to me), so when I get them I will take better pics before mailing those orders out. :)

They look great! Can't wait to get my grubby little mitts on these. Right, I'm off to watch the beginning of season eight again!

Can't wait to see some pics of these with a nice paint job.

Awesome, still want to finish the boys.

Our caster just got back to me and let me know all of the heads he made (the pre-orders) have indeed been shipped out (to me), so when I get them I will take better pics before mailing those orders out.

Is the caster in the USA or will it be an international shipping time wait? I'm just trying to decide if I should order now or until I've seen the Dean from the front picture. If it will only be a few more days then I'll wait, but if it's going to be two or three more weeks, I'll go ahead and get my order in now.

I wanna ask about the painting options? since the link at 1st page isn't working. My only apprehension is the painting part since i have no clue how to do it myself. :)

Sam is amazing....Cas and Bobby dead on. Curious about Dean though

I wanna ask about the painting options? since the link at 1st page isn't working. My only apprehension is the painting part since i have no clue how to do it myself. :)

Welcome to the forum! There are many painters here on the forums. I have listed three as examples from least expensive to most expensive.
Silent Surfer actually paints 1:6 protos professionally. If you like any of them, just contact them for availability and their pricing and we can send any heads you buy directly to them.

PETE SKYWALKER
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83351

SMALL STUDIOS
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30267&page=410

SILENT SURFER
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73819

So guess what I got in the mail today? The heads all look good. Deans neck definitely needs to be shortened and thinned a bit but that can be done at the mold makers without reprinting. The only other real problem was that the Angel Blades I received also all arrived bent. I don't know if that's from the mold or what so I am talking to our caster to see what we can do to correct that, like casting it in a heavier/stronger material.

The heads are quickly modeled here on HT narrow shoulder true types. The trench coat is from Sideshows Highlander figure, for anyone who either likes it or wants to avoid it (laugh).

roadtrip666038.jpg

roadtrip666030.jpg

roadtrip666048.jpg

roadtrip666014.jpg

roadtrip666005.jpg

roadtrip666008.jpg

roadtrip666001.jpg

"YOU BENT MY WOOKIE!"
roadtrip666035.jpg

Last edited:

These look sooooooo good! When are you thinking you'll be able to ship these out?

Aw, they look fantastic! You guys have done a bang-up job! Round of applause for WGP! C'mon, folks!

Sam, Cas, and Bobby especially look spot on! I almost wish I was going to build more than just the brothers. But there's just something about Dean... I can't put my finger on it.

Back