WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- New ANH Han V.2 revealed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- FLYBOY AND BUNHEAD UPDATES!

Those wigs are awesome!
The Michelle one is fantastic!
So is Hit Girl!

Last edited:

That hitgirl haired sculpt is awesome! I want it!!!!!!!

Nothing to beat Hit-girl! Insane work on that one. :rock

Hey Guys

Although no list has been officially been made for Girl-Hit you can say if you are interested on the main thread and I will add you to the list :)

Ran_yUuJrpe7tapK9_elDsMOubmgNz4tI2dHoSxCSH8

Still a WIP - lots of tweaking still to do :)

nosetipgrey_zpsb5737556.jpg

yes - how is flyboy progressing?! Sounds like he is getting closer.

Rick just told me he received some Solo casts today in the post...

The wigs really look fantastic guys. That will be my preference on Bunhead (hopefully there will be a slave version down the road). Looking forward to seeing Flyboy as well. Is Farmboy still in the works? Keep those Star Warriors coming. A HT scale Lando (Gambler?) would be fantastic :wave and could just swap the SS costume over to a TT. Any plans for Prequel characters?

I wouldn't get any, but that doesn't mean they couldn't turn out good.

Still a WIP - lots of tweaking still to do :)

nosetipgrey_zpsb5737556.jpg

sean this is near perfection I love it, this was the only toy i collected when i was a little girl, i was so mad halloween when they were out of leia costumes i had to go as vedar.

this was my favorite leia version with bespin and hoth a solid tie for 2nd and the cermemonial and ewok village are 3rd
guys tend to love the slave leia more than me, and i never cared for the bosh look as a bounty hunter.

The wigs really look fantastic guys. That will be my preference on Bunhead (hopefully there will be a slave version down the road). Looking forward to seeing Flyboy as well. Is Farmboy still in the works? Keep those Star Warriors coming. A HT scale Lando (Gambler?) would be fantastic :wave and could just swap the SS costume over to a TT. Any plans for Prequel characters?

Thanks Nexus,

We will always want to do a few Star Warriors characters a year for fun because we love the series. This year, besides focusing on STALKING DEAD, we will also be focusing heavily on ILLEGAL ALIEN and ILLEGAL ALIENS, then there will be a smattering of other things in between like THE THANG, etc.

When doing Star Warriors we would prefer to focus on doing OT characters first, so though he is not on our schedule to get to yet, Farm boy is still planned as the next character we will do after Bunhead. We will also make later movie bun head versions (tweaked sculpts because all the actors faces changed drastically through the three movies). We really want to do a smirking "Colt 45" at some point, so he will be coming up too.

And I have to say, plans change constantly. POTTY ONE was a commission, so new unexpected things can pop up anytime.

The most interesting conversation WGP had amongst ourselves recently just within the last few weeks was the possibility of our doing a custom deluxe FURBALL figure someday. This appealed heavily to all of us, and is something best executed as a small scale custom run.

We have no idea how we'd even do it or if we'd do it. We haven't really explored it yet. We just realized we should think about it. So if anyone has any talent in gluing fur feel free to contact us (laugh).

I wouldn't be against an ep1 Padmé Amidala, but I'm sure most people would prefer Jar Jar. :nana:

I think that's a nice idea, and it may be the only way to get an episode 1 Padme anytime soon - although Hasbro's effort were respectable and wasn't there, like, a "celebration" Padme done by Tonner?

If we're talking PT/Clone Wars, my feelings would be finish up "Potty One", do a CW general Kenobi, and maybe some of the cooler CW characters that SSC likely wouldn't get around to, like Cad Bane, Savage, or Hondo perhaps. I'm still holding out hope that SSC will eventually release Grievous and the Dooku that they claim to already have a sculpt for, so, along with the rumored HT Anakin from ROTS, those would round out most of the heavyweight players from the PT (still would like a Nute Gunray, though - and maybe a few Jedi like Luminara Unduli and Saesee Tiin)...

Please do a Farmboy and a Jedi sculpt. :pray:

Back