WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- New ANH Han V.2 revealed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2nunegx.png

2zh4f1h.png

2wqwmrs.png

ROTJ Hamill
1)Tekkaman Blade
2)shocktroper_AU
3)Jedi Kashan
4)Steveo
5)Abake
6)Pete skywalker
7)Lopie
8)Cadaver202
9)stmod0568
10)J2_grumpy
11)Caohanach
12)Dr.FeelGood (x2)
13)Manticore72c
14)HPGR_Thrawn
15)angeldiaz76
16)carbo-fation
17)MAH45
18)BottleRocket

ANH Hamill
1)Stevo
2)Kamandi
3)Paulcarson
4)Rich-a-lot
5)Platty
6)stmod0568
7)Dr.FeelGood
8)nexus
9)Too Much Garlic
10)BottleRocket

Last edited:
Re: WGP: "Galactic Battles IV" (Hairy Lazer-Brains!)

Also available: "Potty One"! made for a 25CM Obitsu body.

Proto painted by Silent Surfer studios!

6322626_orig.jpg

Ahsoka02.jpg

Ahsoka05.jpg

Ahsoka03.jpg

studio015.jpg

studio017.jpg

Pottywan4.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WGP's: "Star Battles IV" (Hairy Lazer-Brains!)

PAINTS BY MARVEL COMICS ARTIST SALVADOR LARROCA (available for commissions)
Han is being retired as of Dec 1st.

Heads are $60 each+ shipping, to sean.dabbsAThotmail.com (replace "at" with "@"). Please write us for shipping quote.

Last edited:
Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" (Harrison Solo!)

Looking good. It looks like you guys have got the nose right. Most sculpts lack that broken nose look that he has.

The face looks great, he's coming along nicely.

the looks fantastic, the best solo

I'll be honest - it's a verrrry nice sculpt but I can't see much HF-guy resembles :monkey3

:pray::yess:

I love that you guys are cranking these out, but my wallet doesn't. :)

Last edited:

I'd honestly go further with it. Just a bit. I think you can add a VERY subtle hint of personality in there, a very slight smile, something that gives the vibe of the character. he looks a bit generic and I think that's why the likeness is not quite there.

That's why Cap Kirk works so well, you really see the spirit if the character in there!

Great sculpt, but I agree just a little less neutral expression would help. I think that's part of what sinks so many Ford renderings. His face is almost never entirely relaxed.

Thanks for the feedback gang. As always, we appreciate it. Ideally we would like to do two different Han heads if there is enough interest from you. Certain characetrs are important enough they just deserve it. (just like we would like to do two different expressions for our eventual Indy).

After we finish expression 1 we will ask what you guys would prefer for an expression 2.

-Rick :)

Very nice sculpt. Maybe I'm just biased by my internal impression of Harrison Solo, but I would think perhaps widening the chin by a tad and making his cheeks slightly puffier would make a better likeness. We are talking very little.

Also, the approach of making a more serious expression is refreshing as everybody doing Harrison always gives him that quirky smile. It's more of a challenge to do a straight, serious face

Also, the approach of making a more serious expression is refreshing as everybody doing Harrison always gives him that quirky smile. It's more of a challenge to do a straight, serious face

I am not a sculptor, but I think many of them would disagree with that.

Back