WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- New ANH Han V.2 revealed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead

Space space space gotta go to space.... Space I love space. Spaaaaaace!

Any progress on Han?

My amigos, the worst part of this job is the waiting. Not just on your end but on ours. Our caster Lonnie Hale has the Han heads. He just has 6 other WGP projects of our going on as well as other clients and his day job.

He has necked Master versions and is manually converting the sub masters to neckless versions for HT and SS. We sent him the Sideshow body for the necked versions drill hole. He already has the HT body, and we are sending him the Sideshow neckless post for those that wanted it that way for their Han Troopers. He has had these for a while but was waiting for the bodies to get there, which they have. I asked for an ETA yesterday. I will let you know more as I do! :impatient:

"Where oh where.... has Han Solo gone... he was there.... but now he's gone.... gone SO-LO..."

id be interested in princess leia organa with the buns since i have never been happy with what has been done by other companies it's cool if we do it.

How's Lonnie doing on the heads? No news is no news I guess...

I'll be patient... :peace

Re: WGP: "Galactic Battles IV" (Hairy Lazer-Brains!)

Also available: "Potty One"! made for a 25CM Obitsu body.
We will make a costume for her in 2013.

Proto painted by Silent Surfer studios!

6322626_orig.jpg

Ahsoka02.jpg

Ahsoka05.jpg

Ahsoka03.jpg

studio015.jpg

studio017.jpg

Pottywan4.jpg

Are we abadoning costume I forget because we haven't discussed her since november

We have a few updates today!

I was told I should be receiving the test QC cast of the Han HT neckless version by early next week. Once approved, casting can start and he will be available.

I also have an update on the 70's bun-head we've been promising, though she's still a W.I.P. and not final version.

leiawipMARCH_zps303af115.jpg

I was told I should be receiving the test QC cast of the Han HT neckless version by early next week. Once approved, casting can start and he will be available.

I also have an update on the 70's bun-head we've been promising, though she's still a W.I.P. and not final version.

leiawipMARCH_zps303af115.jpg

I like it rick are we making her pistol from that 1st scene when she shot the storm trooper i haven/t seen her skinny laser pistol on a figure. It's weird im a huge star wars fan but only wanted this figure. I loved the organa im going to make her costume with silk.

Last edited:
Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- FLYBOY AND BUNHEAD UPDATES!

Bunhead is looking really good. The profile looks spot on, but the head on something looks off. Could just be that there's no color?

Features need to be further refined I guess. Nevertheless, this is a WIP so it will only improve form here on.

Brilliant start guys, Kudos.

I like it rick are we making her pistol from that 1st scene when she shot the storm trooper i haven/t seen her skinny laser pistol on a figure. It's weird im a huge star wars fan but only wanted this figure. I loved the organa im going to make her costume with silk.

That weapon came with the Sideshow figure.

I have access to a 3D scan made of that original trooper helmet worn by the trooper she shot and will eventually make that available in sixth scale.

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to this one!! :clap

I also wanted to announce for bunhead that we will be offering two different versions- sculpted hair and wigged.

As some of you may know from our other threads we have found a wigmaker who weaves hair into mold caps specifically made for a figures head to create for a very skintight wig. These are the projects she has made for us so far.

IMG_0992.jpg

25gxn2f.png

2rfvgnt.png

actionfigurewigredone2_zps470239ac.jpg

Michellewigredone1_zpse6df467b.jpg

actionfigurewigredone3_zps11efde4b.jpg

We showed her Leia just as a lark expecting her to say she couldn't do it, but she said yes, she could!

So the sculpted version will hit before the wigged one does, but we can't wait to see how that turns out! And the potential for other Leias and female characters we plan to do, etc.

Back