WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- New ANH Han V.2 revealed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- FLYBOY AND BUNHEAD UPDATES!

Wow that Han looks fantastic. HT scale or SS? Can't tell what buck that's on.

Wow that Han looks fantastic. HT scale or SS? Can't tell what buck that's on.

Thanks! Our HT head will be the same size as our SS head, the difference is just the neckhole. The reason for this is because we wanted our HT head to be larger than we were making them. This is the HT head on a HT narrow body.

Looks pretty dead on. Should work for a Bespin Han where he was just a little more mature looking than in ANH and his hair was shorter. Would be nice to also see an ANH Han with a cocky or intense expression.
618px-Han_Solo_OP.jpg

If you guys ever do a Lando it should be with his "old smoothy" smile. I like the SS headsculpt (one of their best), but doesn't capture the right attitude.
tumblr_me36wrDpjV1qb1g04o2_r5_250.gif

Can we still order this somehow?

Looks pretty dead on. Should work for a Bespin Han where he was just a little more mature looking than in ANH and his hair was shorter. Would be nice to also see an ANH Han with a cocky or intense expression.
618px-Han_Solo_OP.jpg

There cannot be enough ANH Flyboys!

If you guys ever do a Lando it should be with his "old smoothy" smile. I like the SS headsculpt (one of their best), but doesn't capture the right attitude.
tumblr_me36wrDpjV1qb1g04o2_r5_250.gif

That's definitely the version I'd like to do, oozing with personality!

Can we still order this somehow?
Ordering info is in first post. PM me for shipping quote. :hi5:

WOAH!!!!!!!!!

Awesome job my friend :D

:thud:

Wow Ski, your painting skills are truly as good as it gets! No disrespect intended to the other painters on the forum but imo you are sitting at the top of the list my friend.

I'm sure the guy getting that one is going to be over the moon about it. That head isn't headed on a trip across Missouri from east to west by any chance is it? :pray:

From just that one angle anyway it really looks as though the WGP crew did a heck of a job capturing the elusive Harrison Ford likeness.

really good work ski

Great work, Ski!!!! :hi5:

It's a great week for Han. I have other painted pics of Han by Salvador I need to post later too!

how is bun head coming along?

Back