WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- New ANH Han V.2 revealed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead

Hey mouseketeers,
I just wanted to update that our Harrison '77 heads (Sideshow and Hot Toys sizes) have been at their casters with some Doctor Who heads waiting for the Indy hats to be completed casting so that they can be molded and casted.

I apologize for the long wait and it has been frustrating for us too. Hopefully there will be more news soon.

I can also tell you our Fisher '77 head will be debut in very early 2013 since she is 3/4 done! From there, we will do different head versions of her so please shout out which versions you would be interested in and we will take interest lists.

I can also tell you our Fisher '77 head will be debut in very early 2013 since she is 3/4 done! From there, we will do different head versions of her so please shout out which versions you would be interested in and we will take interest lists.

Wait, different version based on different films, or just the '77 era? I mean, Yavin Fisher would be cool, but I'd kill for Hoth, Bespin, or Slave Fisher!

Thanks for the update on the Harrison heads, I'll continue to wait as it looks too good to pass up.

Question: I'm planning on using this head on a HT TTM 19 Muscle body (modded arms of course), so which size would work best with that neck and not look crazy? Any ideas? I would think the HT size would be best because I'd like it to fit in with the rest of my HT collection, but I'd also want to make sure the HT one isn't too small for that style neck.

Unless I hear otherwise, please put me down for a HT neckless version. :)

Last edited:

Hey Rick, Can you update mine to a HT neckless version. I'm definitely interested in more human Star Warriors from the OT and prequels.

Hey Rick, Can you update mine to a HT neckless version. I'm definitely interested in more human Star Warriors from the OT and prequels.

No prob. The Hans were at the same caster who was doing the Indy hats and 8 other things, and because they weren't meeting deadlines and not casting things in the order we asked took Han away from them as part of damage control and sent him to someone else to get him out. We hope to have him cast this month.

More OT characters are likely, with '77 Fisher nearly completed and due early 2013.

No prob. The Hans were at the same caster who was doing the Indy hats and 8 other things, and because they weren't meeting deadlines and not casting things in the order we asked took Han away from them as part of damage control and sent him to someone else to get him out. We hope to have him cast this month.

Looking forward to this guy coming! :clap

Put me down for a HT neckless version please. :)

Just a tease, as we are sculpting our '77 bun-head, we are sculpting two versions- pleading hostage and fiery butt-kicker. HELP ME OBI-WAN!

my_body_is_ready.png

D069588E-F29C-4052-A465-2B4D155E4A58-349-0000001922F0C66A.jpg

Last edited:

Can I be put on the Han and Luke (hot toys ver.) please?

Back