WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE! Joss and Eliza on Fox again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never really got into heavily, but it was definitely getting better. Even CW's Smallville is having a hard time on Fridays, and it was the CW's number 2 show.

Never really got into heavily, but it was definitely getting better. Even CW's Smallville is having a hard time on Fridays, and it was the CW's number 2 show.

It's that stupid Friday night slot, I think they put Smallville on Fridays to weed it out.

I agree shows that end up on Fridays, especially ones that don't have a huge Fanbase yet is just one Big Death Sentence!!!

the Reason why Smallville will survive on Friday is because it's in it's 8th Season and already has an established Fanbase, people who have watched it all this time will make time for it.

Dollhouse doesn't have that luxury.

Funny thing...or not so funny. I am starting to like Dollhouse. Mid way through Belle Chose. If that's the episode where Victor dances. Half way through it started to get good. The following episode, amazing! Why is it now going to be canceled when I am actually, FINALLY starting to enjoy it?! Darn it. DARN, DARN, DARN IT!

Well, I needed to vent somewhere.

So the show has caught a stride just before it ends. Tell me why? If the show started out this great, it would not only continue on, but we'd get more than 13 episodes

If it helps, I can remind you why you didn't like it in the first place:

Ballard.

You're welcome. :peace :lol

You're not wrong. You know, if it weren't for him I truly would have enjoyed this more. He's a very annoying actor and character and I very much dislike the way they built their relationship. Too fast, too soon, yada yada. And he's jonesin' for her. He doesn't want to protect her as a case, he wants to bang her. And you know it!!! Which makes it more weird. A lot more weird.

p.s. can I even say that here? lol.

Great 2 episodes. Bennett was almost TOO quirky though. And hopefully we'll get to see what her relationship with Caroline was.

Victor was hilarious! Being a doll is an actor's dream - they get to do something different every week.

I'm kind of glad they're burning these off in December with everything else in repeats.

It was a great back to back showing. Saya, get that DVR fixed so we can discuss!!!

All fixed and watched! :banana I loved this episode it was awesome!! I thought that it was so great that the senator was the doll! and I thinkthat having Echo out there free and on her own is awesome. I can't wait to see what they do next. I love alpha's character and I'm glad they are bringing him back!!! next weeks gonna rock!!

All fixed and watched! :banana I loved this episode it was awesome!! I thought that it was so great that the senator was the doll! and I thinkthat having Echo out there free and on her own is awesome. I can't wait to see what they do next. I love alpha's character and I'm glad they are bringing him back!!! next weeks gonna rock!!

The Senator being the doll totally threw me!!!! And when the moment finally came, I thought to myself, "I should have known better!!! This is Joss we're talking about. It's never the obvious suspect!! :lol" And Summer Glau's character really adds a great element IMO. It looks like Topher has some competition....

Does anyone know how many episodes are left? Will it be a full season?

Just finished last week's episode(s) and thought they were great! Two exceptionally awesome things:

1) Topher + Topher = WIN!

2) SUMMER!!!!!!

As I understand it (or, rather, as my wife understands it), they plan to finish the season. Whether that means a full season or a truncated half-season ... well, I have no idea.

Back